Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Russty, I'm having a great day so far....

Its really nice out
The plummer was here :drool: Holy Moly!! What a cutie, blue eyes, blond hair, shirt nice and clean........*hears Mr GG in the next room* Ahem, a very nice young man.....

Gotta go run some errands soon. Payday, new stickers for cars.....bank, dollar store.......

Snooky pie said:

You poor thing!!
*hands Dis a piece of Godiva*:drool: :drool:

OMG you tease:drool: I would seriously give you like 7 dollars for a piece of chocolate:| :wink:

Have you girls ever done crazy stuff to get chocolate...like mix baking cocoa with sugar:lmao:..........................yeah..me either:shifty:

Snooky pie said:
*distracts B with a nice big cup of coffe w/ extra extra sugar*

*B looks up and away from the coffee as he hears the tea kettle and the smell of NUMI tea in GGs kitchen*

...and that ain't all thats gonna be cookin' in that kitchen.....:drool:

greeneyedgirl said:

*B looks up and away from the coffee as he hears the tea kettle and the smell of NUMI tea in GGs kitchen*

...and that ain't all thats gonna be cookin' in that kitchen.....:drool:

*Dis hears the word Numi tea:drool: *bursts into GG kitchen

llllooooove Numi tea:drool:

what else is cooking?:wink: I came for flapjacks....ooh and bacon

Hi Snooky! :hug:

GG can ya send the boy over my way! I could use a nice visit. :giggle:

I had all the intentions of cleaning the house up today, but Mr. Cat has pissed me off again so I don't care. I'm just counting down the hours till he gets home and I can leave. :dance:

Dismantled said:

OMG you tease:drool: I would seriously give you like 7 dollars for a piece of chocolate:| :wink:

Have you girls ever done crazy stuff to get chocolate...like mix baking cocoa with sugar:lmao:..........................yeah..me either:shifty:

Dis, you're gonna kill me, but......my old job in the dept store....I could have as much Godiva as I ever wanted. We couldn't sell it after 6 mths, so we would pick out the pcs that were still good for demos (had many a demo in my office :wink: ) or just for us!!!

and I wonder why I lost 15 lbs since I left there :ohmy:

Dismantled said:

I am a chocolate fiend! :crack: add some milk Dis and you have a kick ass cup of hot chocolate:drool:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Snooky! :hug:

GG can ya send the boy over my way! I could use a nice visit. :giggle:

I had all the intentions of cleaning the house up today, but Mr. Cat has pissed me off again so I don't care. I'm just counting down the hours till he gets home and I can leave. :dance:

Russty:hug: men:tsk::mad:

same happened here...I cleaned downstairs..then Mr. Dis pissed me off bad lastnight..so I told him I wasn't going to clean upstairs and I didn't care if company was comming or not...

sadly..I did it anyway..I am a sucker for clean rooms:|

greeneyedgirl said:

Dis, you're gonna kill me, but......my old job in the dept store....I could have as much Godiva as I ever wanted. We couldn't sell it after 6 mths, so we would pick out the pcs that were still good for demos (had many a demo in my office :wink: ) or just for us!!!

and I wonder why I lost 15 lbs since I left there :ohmy:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

If I worked there right now..I would stuff my face in one of those displays and eat like a horse at a trough

best.job.ever!

Chocolate is so not my friend, it gives me migraines. :( But I love the stuff anyway! :giggle:

I can't wait for my vacation, we eat lots of chocolate and junk food and drink a ton. :laugh: I figure if I'm gonna feel like crap later we might as well do it up right! :lol:

They had the best chocolate when I was in Germany. Stuff to die for! :heart:

greeneyedgirl said:

:drool: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

Chocolate :drool:

Must.not.have.chocolate. *wills self not to*

I already have to work off the chinese food. Ugh, I feel so yucky after eating it. :|

now I want that:drool: :drool: General Tso Chicken:love: and egg rolls:drool:

why am I so hungry!! I ate all day and now I am craving like crazy!!

Dismantled said:

Russty:hug: men:tsk::mad:

same happened here...I cleaned downstairs..then Mr. Dis pissed me off bad lastnight..so I told him I wasn't going to clean upstairs and I didn't care if company was comming or not...

sadly..I did it anyway..I am a sucker for clean rooms:|

Well we are both total and complete slobs. But I thought it would be nice to pick things up a bit and vaccum so he would have a clean living room tonight while I was gone. But when I called him at work to inform him that he got a call he'd been waiting on, he told me that he probably wouldn't be leaving work till 5pm. He wasn't even supposed to work today to begin with! Then he told me he'd be out of there by 3pm. Now I'll be lucky if he's even here in time for me to go to the movie I want. :rant: Then when we went to hang up he didn't even say I love you, have a nice afternoon, thanks for calling, nothing! He just said bye and hung up on me. I swear the boy is slowly putting the nails in his own coffin.

Its so nice that Edge is always a pretty well behaved boy! :heart: At least someone knows how to be a good sexy guitarist. :giggle: :love:

Dismantled said:
I need to shower:drool: I am a dirty dirty Dis:|

but dirty can be a good thing! :sexywink: It just gives me the chance to help you get clean. :drool:

Dammit now I want chinese food too! <tummy growl>

Back
Top Bottom