pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, when I saw him playing with the ring I touched last night and knew he was still thinking about our encounter, I realized things were getting a little too serious with us. I have commitment issues :wink: :laugh:

:lol: and we always knew Adam was a pothead :lmao:

:lmao:!!

Btw, I meant to ask, has Ads always worn a ring on his ring finger (on the left :ohmy: )?

Hi Adam :flirt:

Russty Cat said:
Drea better not have left! :mad:

idav0o.jpg

You made me do it. :madspit: :wink:

You.

Are.

Evil.

:drool: Evil, evil, :evil:

MBS said:

Btw, I meant to ask, has Ads always worn a ring on his ring finger (on the left :ohmy: )?

He's been wearing it fairly regularly for a little over a year now. It's a claddagh ring, which some people use as wedding rings. others call them friendship rings, and some people just wear them because they have a Celtic tradition. He was wearing it the day I shook his hand, I took notice of that fact. (I was wearing a silver claddagh ring that day, on my left hand ring finger, too :love: )

and if you look in the pictures on stage you'll see the ring in about 3/4 of them

and GG I haven't had many sims updates and I don't think any GG and Pop Edge ones since you were last here but the twins are going to be toddlers, soon, so there will be a birthday party coming up :wink:

^^ :lol:

Yes, I personally asked him the other night. :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

He's been wearing it fairly regularly for a little over a year now. It's a claddagh ring, which some people use as wedding rings. others call them friendship rings, and some people just wear them because they have a Celtic tradition. He was wearing it the day I shook his hand, I took notice of that fact. (I was wearing a silver claddagh ring that day, on my left hand ring finger, too :love: )

and if you look in the pictures on stage you'll see the ring in about 3/4 of them

Claddagh rings :love:
I've got one too!

But I'm sure you are well aware of the fact that I am rather, shall we say, oblivious to some of the subtle details of Adam, as my attention is usually focused elsewhere. :wink:

But then, perhaps the question is, which direction is the heart pointing?

MBS said:

Claddagh rings :love:
I've got one too!

But I'm sure you are well aware of the fact that I am rather, shall we say, oblivious to some of the subtle details of Adam, as my attention is usually focused elsewhere. :wink:

But then, perhaps the question is, which direction is the heart pointing?

I've seen it pointing inward and outward :huh: :lol: that tricksy Adam :flirt:

^ Of course, if I annoy him, he'll prob send me to B in the hopes the B will bug me. At least, I'll let him think B will :drool:

:wink:

And :lmao: about the scanner.

Sad_Girl said:

I've seen it pointing inward and outward :huh: :lol: that tricksy Adam :flirt:

Tsk! That flirt. :tsk:
He's teasing all the girls......

I'm sure he must be aware of the 'significance' of how he wears it, considering plenty of people I know are, and feel the need to harass me if I happen to wear it in the wrong direction :rolleyes: :lol:

Of course, being male, he probably pays little anttention to it. :lol:

MBS said:
[B
I'm sure he must be aware of the 'significance' of how he wears it, considering plenty of people I know are, and feel the need to harass me if I happen to wear it in the wrong direction :rolleyes: :lol:

Of course, being male, he probably pays little anttention to it. :lol: [/B]

I actually have three (Had five, but I can't find two of them :sad: )
and I can never remember which is which, and even when I am made aware of it, I always just wear it the way I think it looks best :lol:

I'm a rebel :cool:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea stay up late, call in sick to work in the morning :evil: :mac: :wink:

:lol: No can do :wink:

Time for me to head to bed - may stop in briefly tomorrow night before the Team Canada pub night I'm going to (the Toronto portion of Team Canada in the Knitting Olympics, that is *g*), but no guarantees ;) Russty and I will probably be driving you all insane with updates over the next 16 or so days :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: Oh man that Edge gets around! :wink:

:laugh: Tre your scanner needs a friend.

I bet Adam takes his rings off at different times and doesn't really think about how he is putting them back on.

Drea said:

:lol: No can do :wink:

Time for me to head to bed - may stop in briefly tomorrow night before the Team Canada pub night I'm going to (the Toronto portion of Team Canada in the Knitting Olympics, that is *g*), but no guarantees ;) Russty and I will probably be driving you all insane with updates over the next 16 or so days :giggle:

:lol: yes we will be! Get some good sleep its gonna be a long 16 days! :giggle:

Nighty night :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I actually have three (Had five, but I can't find two of them :sad: )
and I can never remember which is which, and even when I am made aware of it, I always just wear it the way I think it looks best :lol:

I'm a rebel :cool:

I've had the same one since, grade 7 or 8 I think. And in order to keep that ring I have raided dressing rooms, climbed into large boxes at Costco....:laugh:
My ring and our big adventures.

You can't remember which is which? :tsk:
Heart pointing in (towards you) means your heart is taken/belongs to another. Heart pointing out means you're free to give it away.

Rebel SG :drool:

Printer and Scanner copulation? Those could be some dirty pictures...:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom