Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: AWESOMENESS TODAY!!!

Srsly, we don't have ice free.... but today, at noon, my school, 2000 students, got our first ever WIND FREE day :D

There's a major storm in Holland, and here our school had to evacuate cuz the roof plates were loosing... so it was dangerous... :drool: we even made the local news!

lol, actually I was watching a movie with my best friend, the last time we can do that as two teenagers *sniff*

:wink: it's his 18th birthday tomorrow...

Hey GG :hug: long time no see, how are you?

OMG :hyper: my school was on the national news!

Galeongirl said:
lol, actually I was watching a movie with my best friend, the last time we can do that as two teenagers *sniff*

:wink: it's his 18th birthday tomorrow...

so you're not going to watch movies with him over the next 2 years? :ohmy: (Yes 18 and 19 year olds are still teenagers :wink: )

Exciting day at school for GG2, I see! :hug:

How's GG1? :hug:

with all of the damned sorting and organizing I do you would think I would have every minute detail of my life in order by now. :grumpy: instead it's just an endless cycle of re-organizing and sorting :sigh: :slant:

* ETA: Aww! I missed both the GG's :sad:

yeah unfortunately it's snowing here too :madspit: I'll pack it up and mail it to you :wink:

I'm all right, thanks. Just doing the usual stuff. Procrastinating and avoiding work :p

what are you up to?

Sounds pretty darn good to me :drool:

I'm thinking of putting together a compilation of songs built around a persons name. IE: Simon and Garfunkle's 'For Emily, whenever I may find her' and Elton John's 'Daniel' etc.... :hmm: it would be a whopper of a collection :ohmy:

I can only think of one with my name in it - Linda on my mind - it's an old Country song my mom used to have on 45 - I haven't heard it in years. Don't even remember who recorded it :hmm: (And they didn't even spell my name right! :madwife: :wink: )

VintagePunk said:
Ronnie Milsap? :hmm:

I was thinking Kenny rogers or Conway Twitty maybe :hmm:

Bye GG :hug: have a good day!

And there's always Dawn by Frankie Valley and the 4 seasons :wink:

Dawn go away I'm no good for you.... Dawn there is nothing that I can do.... :whistle: :giggle:

I think Conway Twitty is right! I know it's not Kenny Rogers.

:reject:

When I was little, our local AM radio station used to be country, and my parents always had it on. Other than that, I would have no idea about old country. :shifty:

teu45.gif

VintagePunk said:
I think Conway Twitty is right! I know it's not Kenny Rogers.

:reject:

When I was little, our local AM radio station used to be country, and my parents always had it on. Other than that, I would have no idea about old country. :shifty:

:lol: hey, back in the day when Country was still it's own type of music, ( before everyone started thinking of The Eagles as Country :crack: ) there was some very good, unique, interesting stuff out there. :yes: I still love Roger Miller :giggle: that man has/had (?) the neatest voice, and was so suited to the music he recorded :lol: )

Yeah, I have a fondness for some of those old songs. :)

My mom is very well, thanks. In fact, by the time we got back to her place on Friday, you'd never even have known she had anything done. She's a tough ol' bird. :lol:

Sarah's home today, she's not feeling well. :( Came home a bit early yesterday, and slept for hours. She's tired and achy, with a bit of an upset stomach, but it doesn't seem too serious, thank goodness.

How are you doing? And how are :shifty: things :shifty: going? :sexywink:

:hug:

I'm sorry to hear Sarah isn't too well. :( it seems to be that time of year for those achey-yucky viruses :sigh:

But that's certainly good news about your mom :yes: :happy: I'm sure that makes a big difference in how you are doing, as well :hug:

Nothing new really - I seem to have the luck of attracting men who believe absence makes the heart grow fonder :crack:
Gavin swears I should be getting a handwritten old fashioned snail mail letter any day from him :lol:

Mark and I are on pretty good terms, too, we had a couple of days there when he had something he wanted my help on for work (A mapping/coding system for Ham radio frequencies :nerd: ) and we e-mailed back and forth and talked on the phone more in those two days than we usually do in two weeks :rolleyes: but just being able to work together felt good. There is no doubt in my mind that no matter what happens, I will always love him and hopefully we will be friends. We fit well together - when he is actually around :lol:

I'm so glad to hear that you and Mark had some positive communications. :) And I'm sure you must be thrilled at the prospect of a tangible letter. How romantic. :cute:

Life is funny, you never know what's going to happen, or where it's going to take you.

Thora! :hug: How are you? Has your weather improved?

Back
Top Bottom