Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl416 said:

well that's easy, I can do that :)

Yea....just take the roads you normally take to LaGrange road....then go on that until you hit Joliet Road....then take a right until you hit a gas station....then either go straight until you see the Police Station or take a right and go on East until you see a Pub call Mances...then take a left.

Then go straight until you see an apartment complex next to a buliding w/a garage....and that's where I am (I'm at the far end next to a fence and some trees :wink: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....just take the roads you normally take to LaGrange road....then go on that until you hit Joliet Road....then take a right until you hit a gas station....then either go straight until you see the Police Station or take a right and go on East until you see a Pub call Mances...then take a left.

Then go straight until you see an apartment complex next to a buliding w/a garage....and that's where I am (I'm at the far end next to a fence and some trees :wink: )

hmm, I'm always trying to go "exploring" different areas. :as I hunt down Weldy: :evil: :wink:

U2Girl416 said:

no problem, directions usually sound easier to you than the person who has no clue. it's all good :) at least with Mapquest, I won't wander the streets yelling Weldddddddy, where are youuuuuu???? :lol:

Even when I have Mapquest or Yahoo! Maps, I'll still do that half the time when I'm looking for something unfamiliar. I kind of need one of those in-car turn-by-turn GPS navigational systems.

jobob said:

Even when I have Mapquest or Yahoo! Maps, I'll still do that half the time when I'm looking for something unfamiliar. I kind of need one of those in-car turn-by-turn GPS navigational systems.

Most importantly, the parking garages in Chicago :lol:

Love Ya Jobob :heart:

Back
Top Bottom