Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl416 said:
oh dear, the guy up now is "singing" some N'Sync :lmao:

If you called that "singing." Personally, I thought he looked like some kind of troll and couldn't dance, but JMHO. :lol:

Oh, now his new buddy is up ...

JC! :hug:

You have got to be kidding if you thought that train wreck sounded "Bonoesque." I couldn't listen to it long enough to tell *what* the heck it was! :no:

jobob said:
JC! :hug:

You have got to be kidding if you thought that train wreck sounded "Bonoesque." I couldn't listen to it long enough to tell *what* the heck it was! :no:

Hey silly..... I was jooooooking. That was like coming from another dimension. :crack:

jobob said:
This woman's six feet seven inches tall ... and people think I'm tall at five-eight! :wink:

Wow! My Brother is 6'7" and his wife is a good match for him at 6'0" tall :ohmy: I can't even begin to imagine being 6'7" as a woman - but I'd like to see Bono standing next to her :giggle:

Tall Girl's singing was all right: Old school R&B/soul. Randy and Paula really liked her; Simon not quite so much.

And as tall as she is, she still wears heels! Bono would be a dwarf next to her. Heck, I'd be a dwarf next to her. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom