Pleban Girl Party: Keep your Hands on Bono's Assests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
ruff, i'm in retail management.
you would not believe how predictable fashion is!
a study in human behavior in itself!

Weldy, thanks--i'm staying with relatives in Chicago so I'm good to go.

VP: I totally understand the financial thing. just keep it in mind cause we'd tear that place up!

yes, and she's a Bad Girl. My other dog is a pug, who is very laid back and easy. She's a holy terror.

ruffian said:

a study in human behavior in itself!

Weldy, thanks--i'm staying with relatives in Chicago so I'm good to go.

VP: I totally understand the financial thing. just keep it in mind cause we'd tear that place up!

Despite the years of bedlam and debauchery experienced by that town, they've not seen the likes of us, yet. :D

VintagePunk said:

Despite the years of bedlam and debauchery experienced by that town, they've not seen the likes of us, yet. :D

:lol: and there will be lots of great other fans there. you can torture Chizip with me :evil:

Last edited:
U2Girl...pick a couple of hotel chains, the ones that pretty much every city has, and do a search of their sites for downtown Chicago. Many even have sections that tell you how far the hotel is from various landmarks in the city, and hopefully they will include the venue.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

What day is Chippy going? I want to give him a noogie for ignoring me.

not sure what day he's flying out, but he'll be there for both shows. he shouldn't ignore you :shame:

greeneyedgirl said:
darn teachers, always talking when your trying to think about important things, like bono, and concerts, and bono, and oh yeah that bono guy

:laugh:
Ain't that the truth...I've mastered the skill of blocking them out tho...:laugh:

Mucca :hug:

I'm prob gonna head to bed ...hate to leave the party early, but I desperately need sleep.

Sweet (or naughty) Dreams girls :hug:
:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
darn teachers, always talking when your trying to think about important things, like bono, and concerts, and bono, and oh yeah that bono guy

:yes:

Constantly breaking my wonderful daydreams of Edge :tongue:

greeneyedgirl said:
:lol: except in my case I'm the professor thinking about Bono and don't want to hear any students yapping :lol: Mucca, wish I were your teacher. We could cancel class and compare Bono pics. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom