Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild! :hug: I was starting to think NI had dragged you away without letting say goodbye :flirt: :sexywink:

I'm doing pretty well, I just got two more chapters done in my book :rockon: Of course that has meant no Sim time but I think I can squeeze in a game in a little bit :wink:

How are you? :hug:

Did you guys get any of the severe weather that passed through here this morning? We had some good thunderstorms from around 11 until like 2 O'clock

Thanks :hug: I'm so excited about it :hyper: It's something I've ALWAYS wanted to do, but this story in particular has been in development for about five years now - and if things keep up the way they've been recently I could be submitting it to publishers by my birthday (or sooner)

Sad_Girl said:
Wild! :hug: I was starting to think NI had dragged you away without letting say goodbye :flirt: :sexywink:

I'm doing pretty well, I just got two more chapters done in my book :rockon: Of course that has meant no Sim time but I think I can squeeze in a game in a little bit :wink:

How are you? :hug:

feeling HOT :drool:

NI has been told that good thing come to those he wait :shifty:

:applaud: Well done on the two chapters.

Remeber i want a signed first copy and an invite to the book launch:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Did you guys get any of the severe weather that passed through here this morning? We had some good thunderstorms from around 11 until like 2 O'clock

Thanks :hug: I'm so excited about it :hyper: It's something I've ALWAYS wanted to do, but this story in particular has been in development for about five years now - and if things keep up the way they've been recently I could be submitting it to publishers by my birthday (or sooner)

That's awesome! I can't wait to get my autographed copy. :hyper:

No, no storms here so far. It'd probably take at least 12 or so hours to get here though, if it passed through this area at all (you're way north of us, aren't you?). We've had several pretty good storms/heavy rain in the past week, though. :yikes:

WildHoney said:

:applaud: Well done on the two chapters.

Remeber i want a signed first copy and an invite to the book launch:drool:

and Of course!
I've been trying to word my dedication page already, and trying to figure out how to fit the word 'Pleban's into the mix :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That's awesome! I can't wait to get my autographed copy. :hyper:

No, no storms here so far. It'd probably take at least 12 or so hours to get here though, if it passed through this area at all (you're way north of us, aren't you?). We've had several pretty good storms/heavy rain in the past week, though. :yikes:

yeah, storms tend to move south east from here though, so I wasn't sure if you ran the chance of having the same ones hit your area. They probably change alot over lake Huron, anyway :hmm: :nerd:

Hi Sarah :hug: How've you been?

VintagePunk said:
HI Sarah :wave: How are you?

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Sarah :hug: How've you been?

WildHoney said:

:drool:

Hi Sarah :hug:

How are you??

Hey all :hug:

I'm doing pretty well. I got back from a long week in Cape Cod, MA on friday, went to a party yesterday, had my two newly converted U2 friends over today, and now I'm trying to plan to go to the movies with some friends tomorrow :lol:

Oh, and I have swimmers ear, but it's getting better :)

How have all you been? :heart:

Back
Top Bottom