Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, I went to get a cup of coffee, and had to make a whole new pot...

WildHoney said:
I'm sure if you practice you'll do just great :up:

I really don't think she would have asked you if she thought you weren't any good :hug:

From the clips i've heard you have a lovely voice:wink:

:shrug: I have no idea. I went to get coffee, and when I came back, they were all gone :(

I got stuck in the lemonade stand, though. Christ, I did not know that Darren Hayes was married to a guy now. And I'm a huge Savage Garden fan, or was at least :reject:

I liked Savage Garden in thier day...he's married to a man now? speaking on that subject..kinda...a person mr dis and I knows..was a woman and now a man:ohmy: is going to be on a new show of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy":ohmy: we didn't know about ANY of it...ANY!:ohmy:

Ok, I'll just sit here until someone else shows up :lol:

:hug: Have a nice time playing Uno. I didn't know that was what it was called these days :sexywink:

Ok, since I'm starting to look slightly desperate, I guess it's time for me to say night.

Night everyone :hug:

I was watching a movie with my Dad - it's rare that I get him to sit down for long enough to do that :lol:

So I was worried about missing the party, but All the girls are out having real lives!!! :scream:

here too :yes:
3.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry to hear that Weldy :( this heat is hard on people's health

:sad:

Am I not being spoken to? :uhoh: Did I do something? :sad:

No, my page just refreshed now :hug:

I'd give you a rundown of the football game I'm partly watching, but I don't think either of you would care about Calgary vs Saskatchewan :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
So I haven't been feeling 100%, cause you know, being female sucks :happy:...

But I just wanted to say that my red pen has an erection. :shifty:

:wink:

Now if only my computer would come sit on the couch with me :grumpy:
I've been missing my lovely lasses!

Yea...being female does suck sometimes :wink: :hug:

Pens can have an erection? That's news to me :shifty:

I miss you too Bri :hug:

Back
Top Bottom