Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Cool, thanks VP! I won't be able to watch any TV, so I'd love to hear what happens on that show! :lol:

I do need to go now. I'm all packed and my house is all clean, but I should organize my stuff and load up the car, etc. See you all in a week! :hug: :hug:

No internet, no tv? :sad: I don't know if I'd last a week there. :lol: See you! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

No internet, no tv? :sad: I don't know if I'd last a week there. :lol: See you! :hug:

:lol: I'm actually going to be really busy, as I'm volunteering at the camp they run, so it's not too big of a deal. But yes, I think I will go a bit insane. :lmao: Thankfully I'll have internet access once a day, which will keep me somewhat normal.

Really going now. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Till when?? :angry: Me and your inlaws need to know now. :angry:

I'm supposed to be getting ready to go shopping, but I'm still drinking coffee. :shifty:

:lmao: I don't really know what I'm waiting for.....:angry: I'll test soon

:wink:

what does sharp tingley shooting pains in your feet mean:happy:?

coffee....:drool: I cannot have any:angry:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: I don't really know what I'm waiting for.....:angry: I'll test soon

:wink:

what does sharp tingley shooting pains in your feet mean:happy:?

coffee....:drool: I cannot have any:angry:

Have you been sitting with your legs crossed, in a way that cut off your circulation? If not, then tingly feet are generally from a nerve in your lower back being a little pinched.

Why can't you drink coffee? :sad: This is one of those days where it tastes extra-good. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Have you been sitting with your legs crossed, in a way that cut off your circulation? If not, then tingly feet are generally from a nerve in your lower back being a little pinched.

Why can't you drink coffee? :sad: This is one of these days where it tastes extra-good. :drool:

no...its been happening for 3 days...it's annoying..makes me do funny shifty feet dances:angry:

I'm afraid I'd take in too much caffeine..I already drink ice tea/tea everyday.

I want to see your shifty feet dances! :cute: :sexywink:

Coffee is the only thing I drink with caffeine, except for the occasional iced tea. :drool: In your area, is ice tea sweetened?? It is here, but when I went to Michigan and Chicago, it's not.

VintagePunk said:
I want to see your shifty feet dances! :cute: :sexywink:

Coffee is the only thing I drink with caffeine, except for the occasional iced tea. :drool: In your area, is ice tea sweetened?? It is here, but when I went to Michigan and Chicago, it's not.

I'm sure a great dancer:dance::lmao:

i LOVE iced tea:love: we have both here..sweetend and non:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Non-sweetened iced tea is insane! Sarah and I would order it, take a sip, go :ohmy: when we realized it wasn't sweetened, and then put like 8 packets of sugar in it. :lol:

its pretty intense:lol: I usually get that but then add a packet or two of sugar in the raw:drool: I had Mango iced tea that other day:love:

:lol: No, I haven't played since Thursday, I think. I was getting SO frustrated with it. On Thursday, two or three times I was down to two colours and the timer came on, and each time I lost. :scream: :mad: I had to take a break from it, or I would have thrown my computer across the room.

I've gotta go get ready for shopping now. :sad: See you later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: No, I haven't played since Thursday, I think. I was getting SO frustrated with it. On Thursday, two or three times I was down to two colours and the timer came on, and each time I lost. :scream: :mad: I had to take a break from it, or I would have thrown my computer across the room.

I've gotta go get ready for shopping now. :sad: See you later. :hug:

its really really pissing me off...its actually given me a headache :scream: I'm gonna stop playing.

Ok:sad: have fun shopping:drool: I have to go clean our bedroom anyway...bye:hug:

I made some low fat cookies for NI today :hug: Alfie's taken a liking to them too :cute::lol:

32595041.gif

Last edited:
I agreed to sing with my sister, on our big brothers wedding in September!

The problem is, I can't sing! :huh:

I mean, the singing games and singing along with the radio is one thing, I'm not sounding like someone's strangling the cat, but just me and my sister, in a big church, with like a hundred of our relatives? :crazy:

JezSnape said:
I agreed to sing with my sister, on our big brothers wedding in September!

The problem is, I can't sing! :huh:

I mean, the singing games and singing along with the radio is one thing, I'm not sounding like someone's strangling the cat, but just me and my sister, in a big church, with like a hundred of our relatives? :crazy:

That doesn't make you stupid :no:

It means that you want to do something special for your brother :hug:

You can always get a sore throat :shifty:

WildHoney said:

You can always get a sore throat :shifty:

:lol: Yeah, I guess. I was so shocked, though, because apparently it was his girlfriend/future bride that wanted us to sing. My sister and I usually play around with the mic when we do our parts for the singing game, and Kamilla (as her name is) heard the duet we did from The Phantom of the Opera. :ohmy:

Yeah, it's a Swedish song, called "Det vackraste" (means "The most beautiful") I could send it to you, if you want to hear it.

It's a nice song, with a pretty simple melody, so we're playing around with the idea of me singing it in a low key, and her in a higher key.
It would sound nice, if she could only stick to her key :lol:

Back
Top Bottom