PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
Noticed we need a new thread, I'm copypasting my message I was intending to post there. :)

:yawn: I probably won't be around much the next few days.

Thursday got the 9 hours, was really tired but friday I went with a friend to buy my bass amp and other stuff(*cough*U2singlecough*) and at night we were meeting with other friends for dinner and going to see Angels and Demons. I was planning to make an early night, but yeah, it sorta was midnight quite fast.
Then today I had to start at 9, it was quite tough on me because I'm still tired. Got home about 3 and slept a comatose sleep for 3 hours straight. And tomorrow work again. And monday and tuesday too!
:yawn: Ah well, money's money, and I need a lot for my summer trip!

:lol: Just got a phonecall. About 2 hours ago I put my extra 20th July Amsterdam tickets on a Dutch auction site for face +postals. Just got called, a woman living in the same city as me wants to buy them. Gotta be a record, she'll be here in an hour, that'll be tickets for sale and sold in 3 hours!

:D I called the guy from the recordshop to tell him I'll be able to get him tickets for the 21st, he'll call me tomorrow about it since he was eating dinner. :reject: Bad timing!

I'm finally waking up now. Dinner was good! :up:

:ohmy: That was quick

I got offered tickets for so many gigs i would of loved to have gone to:sigh:

Wht can't iget 10 weeks vacation :fist:

:lol: Yeah, I was quite surprised myself. But then again, I'm the ONLY person who offers tickets for face value there. Bloody rip offs!

You should've come to Amsterdam. :grumpy:

I'm really glad I'm getting extra hours at work, 2 hours extra each saturday, and now monday and tuesday for reordering the freezers. It's gonna be tiring but the money's very much welcome right now!

:lol: Yeah, I was quite surprised myself. But then again, I'm the ONLY person who offers tickets for face value there. Bloody rip offs!

You should've come to Amsterdam. :grumpy:

I'm really glad I'm getting extra hours at work, 2 hours extra each saturday, and now monday and tuesday for reordering the freezers. It's gonna be tiring but the money's very much welcome right now!

Hopefully I'll get to Amsterdam next year :shifty:

Boys announce the dates for next year's legs NOW so i can plan when i book my vacation time :fist:

Hopefully I'll get to Amsterdam next year :shifty:

Boys announce the dates for next year's legs NOW so i can plan when i book my vacation time :fist:

:hmm: Ax says that Europe 2010 will most likely be August and September. Down under MAY be around November/December.

I'm going to save as much as I can after this summer. I definately want to go down under!

Hi ladies. :love:

Ugh, these last few days have sucked. Work anxiety and possibly being an aunt to my estranged brother(if wife is pregnant) have not been good.

Blah, I want it to be September so Jem and I can hang out and cause lotsa shennanigans.

Hi ladies. :love:

Ugh, these last few days have sucked. Work anxiety and possibly being an aunt to my estranged brother(if wife is pregnant) have not been good.

Blah, I want it to be September so Jem and I can hang out and cause lotsa shennanigans.

If you want someone to be your punching bag (of sorts) and/or want a shoulder to scream/cry/generally be frustrated....then I'm here for you :hug:

Mr.Z and I are fighting. Am I obligated to stay home tonight, hoping for a reconciliation or can I go out and get drinks w/ my teacher friends? What's the protocol? You'd think after 10 years of marriage, I'd have an answer to questions like these!

Oh, and I wound up getting 2 more of my friends tix to the Phx show :hyper: I'm gonna have such a huge posse!!! Three of us are teachers at the same school - the kids are gonna wonder why we're all gone on the same day :lol:

Oh, and I wound up getting 2 more of my friends tix to the Phx show :hyper: I'm gonna have such a huge posse!!! Three of us are teachers at the same school - the kids are gonna wonder why we're all gone on the same day :lol:

Thats so funny, same at my school! There are 6 of us teachers going to the same show. I wonder if they will be suspicious of the sudden "illness"!

Zu, congrats on the house! And you're going to have such a blast at the shows with everyone.

Dazz, I'm glad you had such a great time at Broooce! :yippie:

Nice one with the tickets, GG... I need to figure out what I'm going to do with that spare for Dub III. It's a Ticketfast ticket so that will be a problem.

DownUnder Aussie Possie PGP?? :hyper:

Bloody First Great Western keeps rejecting my card and I cannot figure out why. I've never had a problem before, and there's money on it and my bank hasn't blocked it. I think something got screwed up with that SecureCode stuff... I'd never seen that before when using the card online, and the first time I tried it, I got an error screen with computer code all over it, and every time after that, it said "the authorisation has been declined". I've emailed them... *fume* Finally we get to the point where we can start booking things again, and now this happens.

Fuck, it's not as if I can afford it all anyway. (Well, maybe I can - I'm trying not to touch my savings until I have to convert my worthless $AU into bloody GBP and Euros.) I wonder if the fates are trying to tell me I shouldn't be going. I suppose the universe will be laughing when an alp falls on me.

Odd it's being rejected Ali. Perhaps calling would be faster than emailing?

I'll be waiting for Recordstoreboy to call me tonight so I can get final confirmation to get Renato's and Marty's tickets. I'm still lolling on how fast mine sold! Three hours from when I put it online until I had the money in hand! :lol:

Ugh, stupid warm weather. Stupid hay fever. :hatchooo:

Odd it's being rejected Ali. Perhaps calling would be faster than emailing?

I'll be waiting for Recordstoreboy to call me tonight so I can get final confirmation to get Renato's and Marty's tickets. I'm still lolling on how fast mine sold! Three hours from when I put it online until I had the money in hand! :lol:

Ugh, stupid warm weather. Stupid hay fever. :hatchooo:

:hug:

My hayfever returned again after 3 years :ohmy::scratch:

Mine hasn't been this bad ever. I usually just have it lightly, sneeze a bit, teary eyes... but now it's really annoying. My throat hurts, nose hurts, some moments it just runs down my nose because I can't sniff it up. :crack: I hope the meds kick in soon.

On a different note. :happy:
My parents are fighting again. I really do not know how my mom puts up with the unreasonable asshole that is my dad. I really don't get it. I'd actually wish for her to finally get the guts and divorce him, she deserves so much better than this selfish arrogant twat. She doesnt' deserve to be yelled at like this.

Back
Top Bottom