PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 10:43 AM
PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

Noticed we need a new thread, I'm copypasting my message I was intending to post there.

I probably won't be around much the next few days.

Thursday got the 9 hours, was really tired but friday I went with a friend to buy my bass amp and other stuff(*cough*U2singlecough*) and at night we were meeting with other friends for dinner and going to see Angels and Demons. I was planning to make an early night, but yeah, it sorta was midnight quite fast.
Then today I had to start at 9, it was quite tough on me because I'm still tired. Got home about 3 and slept a comatose sleep for 3 hours straight. And tomorrow work again. And monday and tuesday too!
Ah well, money's money, and I need a lot for my summer trip!

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 05-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Local Time: 09:43 AM

IS IT JULY YET??

Old 05-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Blue Crack Distributor

Location: A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are REAL - Wild and Bono at Hanover Quay K.I.S.S.I.N.G :drool:
Aww I'll miss you GG But you'll be having fun
Old 05-23-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHoney View Post
IS IT JULY YET??
Yeah something like that!
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 05-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
Galeonbroad

Just got a phonecall. About 2 hours ago I put my extra 20th July Amsterdam tickets on a Dutch auction site for face +postals. Just got called, a woman living in the same city as me wants to buy them. Gotta be a record, she'll be here in an hour, that'll be tickets for sale and sold in 3 hours!

I called the guy from the recordshop to tell him I'll be able to get him tickets for the 21st, he'll call me tomorrow about it since he was eating dinner. Bad timing!

I'm finally waking up now. Dinner was good!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
Blue Crack Distributor

That was quick

I got offered tickets for so many gigs i would of loved to have gone to

Wht can't iget 10 weeks vacation
Old 05-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:43 AM
We got a new thread. I love the title
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
Galeonbroad

Quote:
That was quick

I got offered tickets for so many gigs i would of loved to have gone to

Wht can't iget 10 weeks vacation
Yeah, I was quite surprised myself. But then again, I'm the ONLY person who offers tickets for face value there. Bloody rip offs!

You should've come to Amsterdam.

I'm really glad I'm getting extra hours at work, 2 hours extra each saturday, and now monday and tuesday for reordering the freezers. It's gonna be tiring but the money's very much welcome right now!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Yeah, I was quite surprised myself. But then again, I'm the ONLY person who offers tickets for face value there. Bloody rip offs!

You should've come to Amsterdam.

I'm really glad I'm getting extra hours at work, 2 hours extra each saturday, and now monday and tuesday for reordering the freezers. It's gonna be tiring but the money's very much welcome right now!
Hopefully I'll get to Amsterdam next year

Boys announce the dates for next year's legs NOW so i can plan when i book my vacation time
Old 05-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #10
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Hopefully I'll get to Amsterdam next year

Boys announce the dates for next year's legs NOW so i can plan when i book my vacation time
Ax says that Europe 2010 will most likely be August and September. Down under MAY be around November/December.

I'm going to save as much as I can after this summer. I definately want to go down under!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Ax says that Europe 2010 will most likely be August and September. Down under MAY be around November/December.

I'm going to save as much as I can after this summer. I definately want to go down under!
I'm definately going down under too if they play
Old 05-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:43 AM
Hi ladies.

Ugh, these last few days have sucked. Work anxiety and possibly being an aunt to my estranged brother(if wife is pregnant) have not been good.

Blah, I want it to be September so Jem and I can hang out and cause lotsa shennanigans.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #13
Galeonbroad

What a surprise.

I meant going to Australia to meet up with the Aussies that can't make it to Dublin.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:16 PM   #14
Galeonbroad

There, now I'm rich again shortly.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
What a surprise.

I meant going to Australia to meet up with the Aussies that can't make it to Dublin.
That's what i meant

Whatever else could you be thinking
Old 05-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #16
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daygloeyes2 View Post
Hi ladies.

Ugh, these last few days have sucked. Work anxiety and possibly being an aunt to my estranged brother(if wife is pregnant) have not been good.

Blah, I want it to be September so Jem and I can hang out and cause lotsa shennanigans.
DG

A BIG WILDY

I want to get up to lotsa shennanigans with you
Old 05-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #17
Galeonbroad

Hey DG!

Hope that your brother's wife isn't pregnant. Sounds like a bad family to be born in!
Old 05-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Hello everyone
Old 05-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daygloeyes2 View Post
Hi ladies.

If you want someone to be your punching bag (of sorts) and/or want a shoulder to scream/cry/generally be frustrated....then I'm here for you
Old 05-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier

hi weldy

dg

Tags
pgp