PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D Recordstoreboy didn't mind the e-ticket. Whew, that's one less problem. Now all that's left of our tickets is a spare Dublin III. Anyone know someone who'd want that? It's an e-ticket though.

:crack: The trip is almost completely booked. Too much stressssssss.

Hey edurban! Haven't seen you for a while :wave:

I told Renato about the ticket, he said he'd ask around... can't hurt to advertise though! :)

Gave blood today... for some reason that always puts me in a good mood. Yay easy karma! :D

Ali's been in here every morning lately :hmm: Although it's always about 5am my time. Stoopid time zones.

:wave: Edurban! Long time no see.

Wish I could take that Dublin ticket off your hands!

Daz, do you like surprises? :wink:

I've barely been in here lately, on online at all. I've been shuffling my son around to play dates and day camp and going to the gym every day and by the time we get home and settled, nobody's around. So :wave: and :hug: to everyone. Hope you're all well.

:wave: Sorry I'm late, had to go vote. Now I'm watchign Octopussy. :D

And I just booked my Thalys ticket to Paris. :D The hotel in Switzerland is taken care of. Phew, all this stuff is finally coming together!

I'm getting extra hours at work too. Quite nice, though it's only for four more weeks until my next paycheck. Ah well, at least I'll have some more money for the trip, and the remains I'll get when we're in Dublin, so it'll be something for the Dutch trip I guess.

Ali's been in here every morning lately :hmm: Although it's always about 5am my time. Stoopid time zones.

:grumpy: timezones!
ah, well it's a fact of nature ....till Our :edge: Edge invents sumpthin'! :wink:

Daz, do you like surprises? :wink:

only if they're either cool, good/or fun! :wink: :lol:

I've barely been in here lately, on online at all. I've been shuffling my son around to play dates and day camp and going to the gym every day and by the time we get home and settled, nobody's around. So :wave: and :hug: to everyone. Hope you're all well.

:( yeah, miss ya!

i'll be around till 7 or 7:30 some days a week(days) usually every other Mon next wk NOT late, so the 15th & 29th are 98% def late (the calendar for june haven't been put yet - but it [B]was late this past mon [/B] )

Often (40 - 80%) Wed, Thurs /or Fri are are till 7 -:30 PM as in the past.
I'm just concentrating more on my art so I should try to remember to peek in here between 6 - 7:15PM on those days.

:wave: Sorry I'm late, had to go vote. Now I'm watchign Octopussy. :D

And I just booked my Thalys ticket to Paris. :D The hotel in Switzerland is taken care of. Phew, all this stuff is finally coming together!

I'm getting extra hours at work too. Quite nice, though it's only for four more weeks until my next paycheck. Ah well, at least I'll have some more money for the trip, and the remains I'll get when we're in Dublin, so it'll be something for the Dutch trip I guess.

Nice about the extra hours. Why don't you get pd. every 2 weeks, or is that just an American thing?

Im tutoring the next two weeks and doing this freshman orientation thing too, so I can buy a new digital camera.

FINALLY!!!! For 2 years I've been getting these stupid college basketball news texts EVERY SINGLE DAY at 1:30 on the dot. I FINALLY figured out how to make them stop. I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hyper:

Okay, off to take the boy to drum lesson. :wave:

Nice about the extra hours. Why don't you get pd. every 2 weeks, or is that just an American thing?

Im tutoring the next two weeks and doing this freshman orientation thing too, so I can buy a new digital camera.

Uhm, here we get paid every month. Not sure how that works in other countries. :hmm:

That's nice! :up: Yay for extra money!

Back
Top Bottom