Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popped in again to say goodnight.

Yep, DG, I am the little sister lol

Susan: G'night my sexy lil clone :drool:
D: Hi and Bye :hug:
VP: G'Night, and that guy is a jerk :madspit: wow, i've never used that word before! :huh:
Weldy: Lighten up a bit hun :hug: Bri: G'night my teasing older *cousin* lol :hug:
GG: Night mama :hug:

Is there anyone else? I hope not!

G'night again all, I'll miss you till the mornin, have a good party and thanks again!!
:wave: :hug:

bono_gal said:
Just popped in again to say goodnight.

Yep, DG, I am the little sister lol

Susan: G'night my sexy lil clone :drool:
D: Hi and Bye :hug:
VP: G'Night, and that guy is a jerk :madspit: wow, i've never used that word before! :huh:
Weldy: Lighten up a bit hun :hug: Bri: G'night my teasing older *cousin* lol :hug:
GG: Night mama :hug:

Is there anyone else? I hope not!

G'night again all, I'll miss you till the mornin, have a good party and thanks again!!
:wave: :hug:

See ya, BG ...

VintagePunk said:
Thanks for the title Weldy. It was really nice of you. :)

It was the only one I could think of at the moment.

:)

IM000214.jpg
*Lame I know

Nite again clone! Hope ya mean it about the sexy part! :sexywink: Not that i'd agree with you, but still.....nive for others to think so! :wink:

Night BG. :heart: ya sis :hug:

I'm listening to North and South Of The River...Bono's voice sounds even more beautiful than usual on this song for some reason. :heart:

My favorite Fly pic :combust:
d67ba6f3.jpg

BonoSurrenders.jpg

BonoAhaheim4-1-2.jpg

My bleep-bleeping DSL line! Signal keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting a minute or two later.

.... waits for signal to return so she can rejoin the new thread ... and waits, and waits ... ah, here we go!

(Jobob wants to reach out and give the Internet a whack on its side, the way people used to whack the side of their TV sets when their TV pictures went bad ...)

jobob said:
My bleep-bleeping DSL line! Signal keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting a minute or two later.

.... waits for signal to return so she can rejoin the new thread ... and waits, and waits ... ah, here we go!

(Jobob wants to reach out and give the Internet a whack on its side, the way people used to whack the side of their TV sets when their TV pictures went bad ...)

You can try giving your hard drive and/or phone line a whack...maybe the closest thing to whacking your Internet

Yes, but it's just that you never answered me on anything since for some reason GG!

daygloeyes2 said:
Night BG. :heart: ya sis :hug:

I'm listening to North And South Of The River...Bono's voice sounds even more beautiful than usual on this song for some reason. :heart:

Mmmmmm... I fell in love with North And South Of The River the first time I listened to the 90-00 B-sides cd :heart: :heart: :heart: that song :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom