Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I've never seen the video :madspit: I hate not having cable/satelitte :mad:

Here's the HP quote, though:

"It's the latest one-the big fat one-and it's taking me ages to read.
It's just perfect for reading at the end of the night in some godforsaken hotel somewhere -
two or three pages and you're fast asleep.
I brought all of the Harry Potter books with me because I know
I can lose the ability to read when I'm touring.
I just found they were great to actually pick up instead
of flicking on the TV at two o'clock in the morining."
-Adam on reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I haven't read any of the books yet or seen any of the movies - though I have friends who've been bugging me to do so for the last couple years... Hell, my sister *and* my mom have read them all, and Mom owns at least the first movie, not sure about the second.. :shrug:

Mmm... maybe I should do a LOTR trilogy day tomorrow.. watch all three extended versions...

If I can stay away from the blue crack that long :wink:

susanp6 said:
I must not have been paying attention to some posts Russty! Who's she? Your tatooist i'd guess? Wouldn't like all those myself! Just a small one if any!

Your right Susan, she is my tat artist. I love all of her tattoos and will probably end up looking like that some day. We're slowly working on it. She is a very talented fun person who is always smiling and laughing. We need more people like that in the world.

daygloeyes2 said:
SG,it's11:30 PM MST that photobucket is shutting down. So that means not til 1:30! :happy:

I think. :scratch:

Heh heh ... you'd think I'd have looked at that... I'm so used to Eastern Standard time just being the normal one they use I didn't even notice :reject:

The LOTR books a re far superior :D :heart: :heart:

I read all of them before going to see the films! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm back and confused as hell :| :lol:

Great Sim updates SG! :D

And is anyone a Harry Potter fan??? :hyper: :hyper: I just saw the teaser for the Goblet of Fire and man alive am I excited.

:heart: Harry Potter. I'm in my :coughcough: forties :coughcough: and l absolutely love the Potter series. I'm starting to get excited about buying Half-Blooded Prince on Saturday.

and I hope everyone's wrong about Dumbledore being the one who dies in Half-Blood Prince. Harry needs Dumbledore.

jobob said:

:heart: Harry Potter. I'm in my :coughcough: forties :coughcough: and l absolutely love the Potter series. I'm starting to get excited about buying Half-Blooded Prince on Saturday.

and I hope everyone's wrong about Dumbledore being the one who dies in Half-Blood Prince. Harry needs Dumbledore.

Dumbledore better not die. Sirius was bad enough :sad:

Sorry Susan, I have yet to find more crazy squirrel pictures :laugh: But you'll be the first to see one if I do.

Drea said:

I haven't read any of the books yet or seen any of the movies - though I have friends who've been bugging me to do so for the last couple years... Hell, my sister *and* my mom have read them all, and Mom owns at least the first movie, not sure about the second.. :shrug:

Mmm... maybe I should do a LOTR trilogy day tomorrow.. watch all three extended versions...

If I can stay away from the blue crack that long :wink:

I've tried TWICE to do the whole 11 hours in one sitting and failed both times. Actually FELL asleep during ROTK. In short, the movie kicked my tired, bleary eyed ass. And this from the girl who saw FOTR eleven times in the theater. ...I got a bit crazy that winter...

:wink:

susanp6 said:
The LOTR books a re far superior :D :heart: :heart:

I read all of them before going to see the films! :wink:

I discovered Tolkien when I was 11 *is book geek* *G* There was stuff I wish had shown up in the movies, but I think Peter Jackson did a great job with them :) The attention to detail for the book geeks was great :heart:

My Crazy Pics....I think

IM000216.jpg

IM000215.jpg

IM000229.jpg

IM000230.jpg

Well girls I have to run. Its movie time and put the kids to bed time around here. :hug: :wave: :heart: Have fun! But not to much fun.

If I don't see you later on, have sweet U2 dreams. :love:

Meant to ask: Have youo all seen the new pix of B in Francais? He's wearing his purple shirt&he looks MEGA MEGA HAWT!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

:hmm: Interesting theory Eless! :laugh:

I can't wait...:drool: but is it true this one is like the size of PoA?? If so, I'll be slightly disappointed. Only because there needs to be thousands of pages of goodness.

I think I read somewhere today this one's similar in size to Order of the Phoenix (my fave).

So Adam also reads HP? Damn, I knew there was some reason I was becoming attracted to the man. Other that his looking so posh lately, of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom