Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, didn't recognize him as a tall person......without hairy feet :wink:

well, we don't technically know that he doesn't have hairy hobbit feet in real life :wink:

Ok, I'm too frustrated by this double thread business :crack:
I'm just gonna go ahead and post the sims updates here... and someone will have to make sure Wild and Jemma get them tomorrow ok?

Wild and Jemma had another party to make up for the boring one earlier.

Wild and Pop Bono did some dancin' :flirt:
dancing.jpg

Susan was grossed out when Bono decided to be a man and let out the loudest, smelliest belch at the dinner table
belch.jpg

jobob said:

Whoa. Cute guy. So since I've never seen the LOTR movies, that means I've never seen this hunk of young blonde hotness before?

Mid-30s blonde Scottish sexy-accent-that-makes-me-melt hotness... :drool: Oh, if you've ever seen Master & Commander, he's the Boatswain - he's in quite a bit of the movie, though he spends most of it at the tiller, quiet *G*

Jemma and The Fly Bono are getting on well; they're already best friends... they proceeded to chase each other around the house and have a bodacious pillow fight
pillowfight.jpg

I don't want GG to go either, SG.

Funny to see Sim PopBono dance so well. Apparently he didn't get Real HTDAAB Bono's memo that the boys can't dance.

SG&Drea - He is SUCH a sweetie, honestly!!!! :love: :)

I was in the bank&i saw him talking with his bank manager&i was with my mum cos she was in to pay for something and i was sat down, so i recognised him instantly&decided to wait til he was leaving&i told him that i thought he was the best actor in the film(Which is totally true)&he sounded SO surprised and he's like:

Really? Me? Wow! I don't know about that in an accent almost identical to me actually!!!! (Since he is from the same kind of area as me!) He is soooo lovely&i got his autograph too! Got him to sign it to Susan!!!! Woo-hoo - I was over the moon! :dance: :bow: :rockon:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Thanks for the update SG...and I'm sorry for the confusion....I didn't know that Bri was going to create a thread.

that's no problem and not your fault, Weldy. DG and I do that all the time! :lol: but usually, we do just decide on one thread instead of posting in both and screwing with people's heads :uhoh:

and finally for the big, soap opera-melodramatic incident.....

:shocked: :ohmy: Susan catches Pop Bono and Wild getting cozy and slaps Pop Bono in the face!
betrayal.jpg

:shifty: Wild is quick to comfort him :ohmy:
makeout.jpg

AAAAHHH!!!!! Why can't i be the one to comfort him? awww give me a snog SG! :ohmy: :drool:

DG - You've beenscrewing with my head since the day we met :flirt:

and Susan - your sim wouldn't have gotten mad at Pop Bono if they hadn't already had a good Snog ... did you forget already?

I must have forgotten SG!!! It's all these hawt B pix turning my head&memories of meeting Billy Boyd!!!! :sigh: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom