Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Nope

But thank you for supporting interland so we can continue to eat up threads. :wink:

:)

Hey, it's for the general good of U2 fandom, right? :wink:

Bye, Bri.

Since it's midnight and I need sleep, I ought to sign out myself. Bon(o) voyage, good night, and see you later this week.

daygloeyes2 said:
Eh, not sure if it's any good. :shrug:

bonoswim.jpg

:drool: :drool:
Very nice :up:
Maybe it'll inspire me tonight. :wink:

Night! :hug:

Well at 9,100 i'm off to a very late bed once again so nite all! (Must get out of this going to bed so late!) :wave: :love:

Hey Sobe!:hug:

I've been in and out....in and out.

I am working hard today....aka..out on my deck catching some rays:wink:

Hey guys :wave:

I know it's not noon yet, but I just literally broke my crochet hook! As in, the hook part and handle part are two separate pieces! :ohmy: Thought I'd pop in and say hi before I head off to the store to get a new hook (I don't have another 6.50mm hook around - if it'd been 4.50 (my fav size to use) I'd've been fine... that's what I get for using a bigger hook :lol: )

**Make that a regular 6.50mm hook - I have a double ended one that size, but it's 10" long! Can't do normal crochet on one of those :wink:

Last edited:
Drea, a guy I work with went to Nova Scotia and brought us back these lovely pieces of needlework. He said the ladies who made them take pride in calling themselves hookers. :wink: I think he just liked saying that too. :wave: Hey everyone!

Good morning girls :wave: :hug:

Its already a hot one here today. I really should go to the store and get it over with. I did already clean the kitchen up! Go me! :dance:

Drea I hope you picked up a few more hooks just in case. :giggle: I wish you were closer you could have borrowed plenty of mine. :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning girls :wave: :hug:

Its already a hot one here today. I really should go to the store and get it over with. I did already clean the kitchen up! Go me! :dance:

Drea I hope you picked up a few more hooks just in case. :giggle: I wish you were closer you could have borrowed plenty of mine. :hug:

Oh believe me I did :laugh: I bought 3 - one for the wedding ghan, one for the parental Christmas bedspread and an extra one just in case ;)

I think it's nearly as humid as it is hot out there! The air conditioned mall was nice, while it lasted :lol:

Bono's Doll said:
Drea, a guy I work with went to Nova Scotia and brought us back these lovely pieces of needlework. He said the ladies who made them take pride in calling themselves hookers. :wink: I think he just liked saying that too. :wave: Hey everyone!

Actually a few ladies in my crochet guild are published designers, and the hooker joke is quite common around the guild *G* For example, Laura was telling us she'd just had another sweater pattern published in Crochet World, and then said "I am a true hooker - I crochet for money!" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom