Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey..nice thread:wink:

I've got to shower:flirt:

talk to you all later:drool:

hey...go to the live 8 thread in pleba...if you scroll through the pics its like a Bono flip book:drool: :drool: you have to do it just right..not too slow, not too fast:shifty: juuusst right:drool: :wink:

1.gif

I think I'm going to go start hauling the smaller boxes up from the basement. Out basement stairs are really narrow and treacherous, and the bigger boxes require two people. :yikes:

See you all later. :hug:

SG, haven't talked to you in ages, hope you're well. :hug:

I have to go....If I don't talk to any of you have a Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah/Happy Kwanza and a very happy 2006!!

Bye :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I brought up several boxes, the two that are left are too big for one person, PLUS, I changed the filter on my furnace. :happy:

Now my back is sore. :grumpy:

mine is too:heart:

sorebacklove:love:

:up: changing the furnace filter:wink:

:lol:
hi Bri :hug:

VP :rockon: :hug:

oh Dis, I emailed my dad and he said that he did get my mom something but he wants her to think shes not getting anything *wipes brow* I was worried we'd have to go to the mall tomorrow morning!! :yikes:
I wonder what he got her...he won't tell me!! :hmm:

Hi girls this is my last night of having blue crack until the 28th :crack::scream: :cry: damn grandparents not having the internet :angry:

i'll be in and out tonight :shifty: am packing and sorting out some old clothes in my wardrobe

:hug:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
[B

oh Dis, I emailed my dad and he said that he did get my mom something but he wants her to think shes not getting anything *wipes brow* I was worried we'd have to go to the mall tomorrow morning!! :yikes:
I wonder what he got her...he won't tell me!! :hmm: [/B]

thats cool sami:up: I hope its something really good:heart:

Back
Top Bottom