Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
mistletoe.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao:

:wink:
:drool:

:love:

Yes, I'm a furnace expert. I know how to get ya hot. :sexywink:

:p

Bye Sami! :hug:
Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks for all the Xmas wishes girls *clings :sad: at least on tour i always had plebans with me, thank god for my U2 Ipod, think i will be using it loads over the next few days :drool: :love:

VP sorry your back is bad :hug:

Bri , men eh :tsk: i saw guys frantically shopping this evening(got out of work an hour early as we were sooo quiet :drool: ) :lmao:

everyone :hug:

VintagePunk said:
See you Dis, Merry Christmas! :hug:

Bono and mistletoe :drool:

Bono and me under the Christmas tree, flailing about so wildly that we knock it over :ohmy: :combust:

Don't remind me....I remember having a tree fall on me.

I think I was either 2 or 3 at the time....but I remember playing with the Christmas tree so much that as soon as my mom got out of the shower...it fell on me....ornaments and all! I was fine otherwise :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ok, I just went down and looked. You say you have a newer model right?
We got whatever used to be down there replaced a few years ago, and now the crazy box with a tube, says (in nice clear letters) Humidifier.
Alto I still think it acts as the dehumidifier too....:hmm:

Merry Christmas Dis!
:hug: :heart:

Yeah, it was two years ago exactly that I got it in. I remember, they wanted to do it earlier in December, but I was writing exams and made them wait till I was done. :lol: The tag says it was installed Dec. 17/03.

Mine doesn't say anything, just the model number of whatever it is.

I suppose the logical thing to do would be to call the place that installed it, and ask. :reject: It's got a water line going in from the water pipe, and then one going from the furnace to the box, but the latter one is at such and angle that I would think it only drips water from the furnace into it?

I have no clue. :sigh:

See you Sami!! :hug:

Dismantled said:

I cannot leave when talk like that starts:eek:hmy

and it would be me and Bono:drool ..you don't have a tree remember:lmao

maybe you two could flail under your furnace:love combust

:wink:

I could have that sucker up and ready to go in less than 30 minutes, if that were the case. :combust: :sexywink:

Under the furnace. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes, I'm a furnace expert. I know how to get ya hot. :sexywink

I'm sure you do. :flirt: However, I suspect that Bono knows as much about furnaces as I do. :lmao:

Awww, thanks Jem!! :hug: We'll miss you lots, but I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time visiting family. :)

sami0201 said:

just downloaded a bunch of clips from Portland :bow: Bono did indeed drink from Ruff's champagne bottle :faint:
and there's one of him asking how many show's they've been to (I can only assume it's Ruff)
"42"
B: "wow. forty..forty two!"
"38"
B: "notice, I'm just askin' the girls! This is turning into an Oprah situation here..when did you first have these feelings?"

:lma :love

:cute: :lmao: :love:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, it was two years ago exactly that I got it in. I remember, they wanted to do it earlier in December, but I was writing exams and made them wait till I was done. :lol: The tag says it was installed Dec. 17/03.

Mine doesn't say anything, just the model number of whatever it is.

I suppose the logical thing to do would be to call the place that installed it, and ask. :reject: It's got a water line going in from the water pipe, and then one going from the furnace to the box, but the latter one is at such and angle that I would think it only drips water from the furnace into it?

I have no clue. :sigh:

It's like the great furnace mystery!
I think ours has two tubes as well, one goes from the box to the furnace...I think the other leads to the water pipe....

Oh, but if it's any comfort, we were getting all flaky too, so we ended up buying a humidifier at Canadian tire. It's not huge, and it was reasonably priced.

Oh, mystery solved, Dad is home :D
(Don't get so excited)
Most furnaces do not come with dehumidifiers. The box is def a humidifier.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
We'll miss you Jem. :hug: I'm sure you'll have an awesome time!
Eat some lemon meringue pie and think of me. ;)

OMG ive just remembered something :lol:

the woman who sits behind me at work had customer call her whose surname was........................

Lemon, i nearly died laughing :lmao:

oh and someones postcode ended 4HD :lmao:

hey wild, you feeling better, was just about to text you :hug:

bonoishot said:
all this furnace talk is confusing me, we dont have them here, what doyou use them for :reject:

:lmao:

is it like heating :scratch:

You don't?? How do you stay warm?? :ohmy: Yes, they're usually in the basement, and ducts run from them all through the house, to individual floor vents in each room.

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's like the great furnace mystery!
I think ours has two tubes as well, one goes from the box to the furnace...I think the other leads to the water pipe....

Oh, but if it's any comfort, we were getting all flaky too, so we ended up buying a humidifier at Canadian tire. It's not huge, and it was reasonably priced.

Oh, mystery solved, Dad is home :D
(Don't get so excited)
Most furnaces do not come with dehumidifiers. The box is def a humidifier.

I have a small one, but it's only big enough to do one room, and it barely does that, on cold days. The reading on it says that it gets down to around 30% humidity even with it running. We used to have a big floor model one in previous years, but it stopped working, and now I can't find one like it. :scream:

Okay, so I wonder how I get it to work?? Maybe your dad would like to come and take a look at it for me?? :flirt:

Then after that, maybe he could look at the humidifier thingy.

:lmao: :lmao: I can't believe I said that...

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP
I wonder if dad found my sudden interest in furnaces the least bit odd? :lol:

:lmao: I get that "WTF does she want to know THAT?!" look from my dad occassionally, when I'm on here and someone is asking something I think he would know about

:hug: Wild :hug: Russty

VintagePunk said:

I have a small one, but it's only big enough to do one room, and it barely does that, on cold days. The reading on it says that it gets down to around 30% humidity even with it running. We used to have a big floor model one in previous years, but it stopped working, and now I can't find one like it. :scream:

Okay, so I wonder how I get it to work?? Maybe your dad would like to come and take a look at it for me?? :flirt:

Then after that, maybe he could look at the humidifier thingy.

:lmao: :lmao: I can't believe I said that...

OMG it took me a minute to catch that! :shame: :lmao:!!!

He's quite the handy man :shifty:

:silent: :lol:

Umm...I would suggest checking the box for any switch, otherwise, check your thermostat. Make sure the humidifier has water in it...

* our humidifier must be for dummies, not only is it labeled, the instructions are on it too!! :lol:

And the canadian tire one seems to be working wonders, my grandparents have one two. Has to be refilled almost everyday tho. It's about the size of ..umm.....a 20" tv?

Back
Top Bottom