Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:adam: Ah, here it is!
birthday.jpg

(I was going to put it in the original post, but wasn't sure how you'd feel about getting your birthday present back! :giggle: )

:laugh:

What a great present!!!!:drool:

Sami, I think you should convince your parents to move back to Long Island...there have been too many hurricanes in Florida since you've been there, and that must be some kind of sign!

But they should wait until after the U2 concerts next month! :giggle:

If I don't come on again it's because I was disconnected again but I was on the phone with the guy trying to get connected for like an hour this afternoon so I hope it stays on for good now!!!!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Oh Hey Everyone...I'm back from all my adventure...and already I missed Dis' 13,000 post celebration and I missed part of SG Birthday bash!

Congrats Dis on the post....with this picture:
55645c05.jpg

e65d92f8.jpg

Happy Birthday SG (Pre, During or Post...whatever...I dunno at the moment) with the following pictures:
327691_1adam.jpg

c3ac79da.jpg

:lol: Diane

Believe me, I try!!! :laugh: another year and a half and I'm gone!!! :hyper: and I have a plan: I was gonna start saving money for U2's next tour (yes, I'm already planning :nerd: :lmao: ) But I decided all the money I save in the next year is going towards getting me the heck outta here when a hurricane is going to come!! (I only have one more hurricane season here anyway :drool: ) and the next year I will have to start saving for U2 :lol:

yes, my first show is 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! :hyper: and I still don't know how I'm going to the second show, because I still have no one to go with :ohmy: I just hope the arena gets power back in time!!

Sad_Girl said:

:yes:

and for the record, I'm going to be 29.

I went to lunch with a good friend whom I've been close to for14 years now, and she thought I was turning 30. :grumpy:

You don't look or sound a day over 20...and I'm dead serious!...I think....and yes...you can do whatever you what with both Larry and Adam...they are yours :hug: :wink:

Hey Wild :hug:

Yep Dis, I think you are probably closest to age with me out of our group. :yes: Jules might be not too much younger, if I recall correctly :hmm:

:hug:

and Sami - how insensitive of the hurricane to prevent you posting pictures of the boys for me :angry: :wink:

Dismantled said:

you have to get used to it:angry: all the other girls did...:drool: :wink:

I had to pee:wink: now I'm back.

Thanks for the pic weldy!:drool:

:lol:

:angry:

your clone is so nice :love: I was on the phone with her for like 15 minutes before- then my cell was about to die :angry: I came here and forgot my charger :mad:

Back
Top Bottom