Pleban Girl Party: Getting Ready for Hallowen with a U2 Marathon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh btw Mucca, if you're still here i've been watching Lost for about 13 weeks now!!!! :wink: at last i've got to see it! Remember how you told me about it back in like February! :huh:

And we're only halfway thru now! :tsk: but i can see what you mean about it being a bit daft at times but i like Dominic Monaghan most i reckon! :love:

YourWildHorses said:
Oh btw Mucca, if you're still here i've been watching Lost for about 13 weeks now!!!! :wink: at last i've got to see it! Remember how you told me about it back in like February! :huh:

And we're only halfway thru now! :tsk: but i can see what you mean about it being a bit daft at times but i like Dominic Monaghan most i reckon! :love:

:lol:

How do you like it so far?

I haven't watched it since I moved to Montreal. I haven't really watched tv in general since I got here :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Mucca - Did you check out today's freestylin' friday thread? there are some Really nice Edgey pics :wink:

Yes I did :drool::drool:

I really like that pic of Edge standing beside his own picture that Anton Corbijn took.

That sounds pretty bleak not being able to watch tv, or do you prefer it that way?! :wink:

Well, i think i kind of said what i thought of Lost but yeah it's good in places&i'm dying to see what happens&i've heard this story about how everyone's connected to each other in some way! :yikes:

Ah - the Anton display! Have you seen the pic of B kissing a fan thru the glass Mucca? Oh to be her!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

YourWildHorses said:
That sounds pretty bleak not being able to watch tv, or do you prefer it that way?!

Well, i think i kind of said what i thought of Lost but yeah it's good in places&i'm dying to see what happens&i've heard this story about how everyone's connected to each other in some way! :yikes:

Ah - the Anton display! Have you seen the pic of B kissing a fan thru the glass Mucca? Oh to be her!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

It's not too bad since half the time I'm busy with school anyway and it seems like these days all I want to do is sleep :lol: TV only matters when the boys are on :wink:

The connection between all the characters is what I makes this show really interesting to me. I wish I had told my friends to record back home so that I could watch it when I get back but I forgot to....

Yes I did! OMG what I would give to be the one on the other side of that glass :combust:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

And now I'm off. Bye girls :wave:

So do I make my 'Adam Will you Marry Me?' Sign?

Or the 'No one bangs as hard as Larry' one? :giggle:

Bye VP - I have to go eat dinner now, too - See you guys later :wave:

Last edited:
Lisa's having a rest! But she will return!:wink:

Good luck with the jobs Weldy:up:

Back
Top Bottom