PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Confession: I am not doing any of the following things:
a) watching my co-worker's rehearsal
b) at the gym
c) picking my son up from school
:shh:

Go DAZ!!! There are far worse things to be addicted to. :up:

I was just wondering the other day how I possibly racked up almost 10,000 posts :shrug: Also been wondering what the FOB stands for under my Rn'R Doggie status. :scratch: Where I come from FOB is not a compliment.

edit: okay, NOW I'm off to get the boy. :wave:

Go DAZ!!! There are far worse things to be addicted to. :up:

:lol::lol:

you betcha! :wink:

:hmm: I thought 15,000 had a "title" ID change! :giggle:

I was just wondering the other day how I possibly racked up almost 10,000 posts :shrug: Also been wondering what the FOB stands for under my Rn'R Doggie status. :scratch: Where I come from FOB is not a compliment.

edit: okay, NOW I'm off to get the boy. :wave:

FOB = Friend Of Band!

:wave: :hug: bye zu, have a good evening! See you tomorrow. :D

Zooey i think FOB is "friend of band." I could be wrong though. Too lazy to go look it up. :shifty::lol:

Went out for Carvery ( Beef, Pork, Turkey with yorkshire pudding, various veges like carrots peas, roast potatoes, lots of other things ) :drool::drool:tea with Craig. Was so full, i am bloated up so bad. Damn it tasted good though. :drool::lol: Been in tour forum and now have to go to bed. Fail. Didn't realise what time it was until i came in here.

Will try to catch you gals tommorow. :heart:

Bed time. :yawn::kiss:

:wave: Hi everyone. Just popping in for a minute. I just got home from work to find my NY2 and Boston2 tickets have arrived. Have to go to a friend's tonight.

I am jealous that you all have tickets already!! Altho I am happy to be going to Dublin1 and would die a happy girl if that's the only show this tour or last time I get to see U2 live, I am so patiently waiting for Vegas dates to be announced! Then I can have real tickets in my hot hands to hold onto. For now, friends have my Dublin ticket so I won't see it till July!!! (Maybe I should ask them to scan and send me a copy!) :hyper:

Snip go the enzymes, snip snip snip...

... no it's just not the same. *L*

New thread! :yippie:

I heard Vegas and some other places were announced today... and going on sale this week?! They do love keeping us on our toes, don't they. :madwife:

Good luck everyone :hug:

Also, congrats to Dazz! Best kind of crack to be addicted to :D

I think this is the gif Dazz was talking about...

onozomg.gif

Corianderstem had it in his/her sig for ages. I :heart: it.

Hi Diane! :hug:

Ruff is pretty much one of the sweetest people ever. She traded one of her extra tickets for a Foxboro 1 GA for me and picked me up a Foxboro 2 in the general sale yesterday. Didn't ask her either. :heart:

Hi Diane! :hug:

Ruff is pretty much one of the sweetest people ever. She traded one of her extra tickets for a Foxboro 1 GA for me and picked me up a Foxboro 2 in the general sale yesterday. Didn't ask her either. :heart:

Did she get a GA in the general sale? :shocked: I've heard that's a hard feat.

It is. I just checked. I want to do Vegas, but since I'm going to Dublin I can't afford it.

Did she get a GA in the general sale? :shocked: I've heard that's a hard feat.

There was a ticket drop for Foxboro 2 yesterday afternoon. Mirinjilete pmed me about it, but I had to go to work and even if I had the money, would have had to run to the bank and put it in.

Like I said, Barbara is pretty much amazing. :heart:

I'm thinkin' bout Vegas. And it may work. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom