PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a ticket drop for Foxboro 2 yesterday afternoon. Mirinjilete pmed me about it, but I had to go to work and even if I had the money, would have had to run to the bank and put it in.

Like I said, Barbara is pretty much amazing. :heart:

I'm thinkin' bout Vegas. And it may work. :hmm:

Awesome! How do the ticket drops work? Is it a 3rd party that bought a ton of tix and then sells them off? Are they face value?

I'm peeing my pants thinking about trying to buy Vegas and Phoenix on the same day. I emailed u2.com to ask if I can use two IP addresses with the same code. That way Mr.Z can help me.

Awesome! How do the ticket drops work? Is it a 3rd party that bought a ton of tix and then sells them off? Are they face value?

I'm peeing my pants thinking about trying to buy Vegas and Phoenix on the same day. I emailed u2.com to ask if I can use two IP addresses with the same code. That way Mr.Z can help me.

Ticketmaster drops them. So they're face.

I always wondered how ticket drops worked too.

I think that they don't sell all of them first and then release them later

How does that even make sense? Why would they say 'Sold Out' if it's not??? I've also heard that it's when people's credit cards don't go through or whatever. On @u2.com they suggested trying all day and then each day for awhile after... that's a lot of effort. But obviously it paid off for you! :up:

How does that even make sense? Why would they say 'Sold Out' if it's not??? I've also heard that it's when people's credit cards don't go through or whatever. On @u2.com they suggested trying all day and then each day for awhile after... that's a lot of effort. But obviously it paid off for you! :up:

This morning I checked to see if I could pull up some tickets for Foxboro 2, just for fun. I pulled up some club seats. Not sold out yet.

Ticket drops happen after credit card sales get rejected, or ticket sales otherwise don't happen.

we have a Vegas date :hyper:

I'm at a match when the general sale takes place :scream:

I'M screwed :sad:

Oh no! Are you wanting GA or seats? I think the General sale for vegas is a different day than Phoenix so I might be able to buy you tickets and you can pay me back, maybe. Let me know.

:combust: OH MY WOW!

I got home today, and there was a note that my package arrived, but I wasn't home so it went to my neighbour. I thought it might be the tickets for the recordstore guy, and went.

:shocked: It weren't the tickets! It's my LITOGRAPH! :hyper:

It's so pretty! I have the day off tomorrow so I'm gonna go to the frame shop(nice that there's one in my street! :lol: ) and get it framed right away, perhaps take a vinyl with me to find out what all those frames are going to cost me. :hmm:

Ok wtf. :huh: I just got an email back from the teacher that gave us the history subject. I absolutely loved that subject and spent a lot of time on it... and I got a 6/10. :huh: Wtf?? How on earth did I score so low? I mean, I do pass, but still, I expected at least a 7,5 or more!

Watching the Matrix II: Reloaded. :drool:

And having a drink. :drool: Passoa Jus

:love: I LOVE your signature DG. :lmao: That post made no sense at all!

Back
Top Bottom