Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem & I ( her mate Kat was in the pic but not sure if she wanted to be on net) having a Jd & Coke in Temple Bar pub

MeJem.jpg

susanp6 said:
Cheers Drea!!! :wink: :up:

*G* Did you see what my Sim was up to on Saturday? :giggle: PDA'd poor Larry out of the hot tub! And apparently she's gone from flannel pjs to a nightie.. the little tart's plotting! :lmao:

Can't wait to see today's - see if that little fight over Pop!Bono happens in Fly and Dis' (I think) house! :wink: Not to mention what you wild UK girls could be up to later in the week ;)

Drea said:

*G* Did you see what my Sim was up to on Saturday? :giggle: PDA'd poor Larry out of the hot tub! And apparently she's gone from flannel pjs to a nightie.. the little tart's plotting! :lmao:

Can't wait to see today's - see if that little fight over Pop!Bono happens in Fly and Dis' (I think) house! :wink: Not to mention what you wild UK girls could be up to later in the week ;)

Hopes it involves hotel lifts :giggle:

I was just saying to the grls lastnite Drea, that i'd like a bit more Bono action than of late!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :wink:

Hotel lifts!!!!! You filthy Wild you!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :macdevil: :combust: :combust:

Have you written the B&Larry story yet? I read that SG had written one, but i didn't get it :sad: :(

hi girls:wave:

i'm back from dubs

even with out the gig it swas :drool::drool:

trying to ctahc up, but am so tired so think i'm gonna have to go :sad: but i'm not well :madspit: trust me to end up ill when i go away:laugh:

will be back on later with pics :D

:hug: missed ya all while i've been away

Hey Ladies, back and ready to talk smut, i mean have an intellectual conversation. Yeah, that's what I meant intellectual conversation, really! Dont look at me like that!

:wink:

:giggle: You mean that you're able to have an intellectual convo Becky, but you'd prefer to talk Bono smut!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

bono_gal said:
Hey Ladies, back and ready to talk smut, i mean have an intellectual conversation. Yeah, that's what I meant intellectual conversation, really! Dont look at me like that!

:wink:

whats up with you comming in here and filling our innocent minds with that bono filth anyway...huh:eyebrow:

:wink: :drool:

WildHoney said:
Got another picture. This picture was taken quite innocently but only i could of captured it at this moment :shifty: What does it look like to you???

P6250065.jpg

:ohmy:

looks like B is trying to send me a message from Ireland:drool: I swear I saw it..and just thought it was a new planet:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom