Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know how you feel Fly, I worked at a day care center for awhile and I just want to have one of those babies sooo bad. Of course I was always glad to see them go off with their mommies to after they spit up all over me for the millionth time. :wink:

Damn I have to go Mini-cat just came in and said the damn dog knocked the trash over and made a huge mess in the kitchen. I better go get it before they have it spread all over. <banging head on desk>

See you guys later this afternoon. :hug: :wave:

Bono gal, if you're asking me if I'm ok, I think that I am...well, I'm better then I was. It's terribly difficult to get over someone who you're in love with who has just decided that he doesn't love you anymore.

I personally like being angry at exboyfriends and ripping up pictures etc, because I'm a horrible person, but with this one I just want to go kiss him and hug him. Bleh. This sucks.

And this was a really long reply to a not very long question, lol. Sorry for the little rant.

Hey girls!!! sadly I cannot spend much time with you...we are busting our butts on our house...ugh and its 90 degrees and humid:madspit:

But I will be back later on....and I need my SIM update:hyper:

Love to all:hug: :hug: :hug:

hi everybody. mind if i crash the party?

E i read the poems you "didn't write" and they were very good. so tell who ever "did" write them that i enjoyed reading them :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:
Pssssst....VP........
Get a TO Star and look down....

no...not at *that*! (altho it's like a car crash, you want to look away.. :lol: )...

...lower...

...lower....

....there. :wink:

Gotta love a random post. :wink:

Later girlies :hug: :heart:

How low? :shifty: :drool:

Thanks for letting me know about the uhhhh....low thing...I'm supposed to look at. :wink: I'll pick one up tonight.

:hug: :clonelove:

I got another section of the quilt I'm working on mapped out and cut out. But for some reason I'm just can't shake being tired today. Its hard to concentrate. I did get the kitchen cleaned up as well.

lol I don't know if I would want to handle a little Bono in real life. They'd probably be just as exhausting as their da. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom