Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally got it! My darn puter got stuck again! This thing has major attitude tonight!

I'm gonna read it now! :hyper:

Sometimes my imagination runs away with me
2.gif

OH man, if I don't have some amazing dreams after that I don't know what else would do it! You are the queen my friend! <bowing down> The QUEEN! :drool:
:combust:
:faint:
<kisses the queens ring>

<dies>
:wink:

2.gif

:shifty: Sometimes, it pays to have an overactive imagination :giggle:

On that note, however, I am off for the night. I do have a bunch of stuff to get done tomorrow before I can get back here for the fun :D

:hug: Good night one and all; Sweet dreams :wink:

I just found something in my online journal from December 1, 2003. Even back then when U2 was not as high up on my radar as they are now, Bono was always in my mind. Gotta love a man who can always reach the activist that I hide inside.

Today is World AIDS Day, but it shouldn't be. We shouldn't need a day set aside to bring about awareness to a disease that is preventable, yet is killing so many. Ninety percent of people in Africa are affected or will die of AIDS. China and India are approaching that same staggering number every day. Why should this bother you or I?

Behind every nameless face of an AIDS patient is someones mother, father, child, sibling, or friend. I live in the USA where people often don't understand how children dying in a foreign land can affect us, but it does. In this time of uncertainty and unrest in our world, we have men and women all over the world trying to bring about peace and freedom for all. Lets not let their sacrifices be in vain. Every human being on this earth deserves health and peace in their life.

The AIDS Epidemic has become the greatest health crisis of the last 600 years. AIDS knows no boundaries, such as race, age, or gender. No one is truly safe until medication and treatment is available to all.

Bono, the lead singer of the rock group, U2 has said "The AIDS Epidemic is the defining moral issue of our time." Lets start right now to change that. Please help make this an issue of the past. Wake up, step out, get a move on, affect a change in our world.

http://cellscience.com/HIVCharities.html this is a website that lists many charities all over the world that deal with AIDS treatment and awareness. Peace be with you on this day and may you never personally have to deal with this disease.

Weight loss, numb big toe, eating constantly, both parents and one grandparent having diabetic issues...........was bound to happen.
I've known for quite a while that I have 'something not right', I crave crazy things and my work situtation allows me to have access to a full food court all the time. Touble keeping the weight on has been issue for last year or so, tried to stay at around 165-170 for my FMS. Lately stuck at 158 and less. And I eat anywhere from 3500 to 4000 cals a day.
Was def. time to go see the doc.

Mr GG really made me mad at docs.
I said that my left palm was hurting in the morn and that I don't really do any typing or constant work with that hand, so I found it odd.
Mr laughs and tells doc that I spend about 4 hrs on the U2 Smut site a day, typing away. Doc just smiled and said "So ya like U2, huh?" I said " Ya, the Bono, I'm hot for Bono" and then had to defend myself saying " Well I have all this free time now that I don't work 60+ hrs a week"
Doc was amused.

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG really made me mad at docs.
I said that my left palm was hurting in the morn and that I don't really do any typing or constant work with that hand, so I found it odd.
Mr laughs and tells doc that I spend about 4 hrs on the U2 Smut site a day, typing away. Doc just smiled and said "So ya like U2, huh?" I said " Ya, the Bono, I'm hot for Bono" and then had to defend myself saying " Well I have all this free time now that I don't work 60+ hrs a week"
Doc was amused.

:lmao: :lmao:

my doc is a real cutie, too. mr gg always goes in with me ( basically becuase I won't remember anything the doc tells me)

but, doc always holds my hand 'just a little to long........"

greeneyedgirl said:
my doc is a real cutie, too. mr gg always goes in with me ( basically becuase I won't remember anything the doc tells me)

but, doc always holds my hand 'just a little to long........"

Are you sure that's why Mr. GG goes? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom