Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

sometimes I feel like we're in a sit-com or something, though - and I'm the wacky, eccentric aunt that comes and goes and butts her nose into family stuff, etc... :lol:

OMG :lmao: I'm trying to come up with a name for that sit-com, and I'm coming up blank...

Sad_Girl said:
Welcome Back Dazz! :hug: I wondered where you went

:hug: SG :D

I went back to FYM in U2dems thread again just as i had 2 mins left before the Lib's 'puter's closed for the night - when u2d said station X had just called Virginia for Web....

I got out of the library, and it stopped raining [we had 4 inches in a few hours :yikes:] so i went to get a snack at the Pizzeria & then hopped on the Subway to come here, continue to Celebrate!!!! :hpyer: :laugh: {schadenfruede}:lock: :lock:

now all three networks have called Virginia for Web!

Sad_Girl said:

aww, well thanks :eek: :heart: I am lucky to have them, I know that.

sometimes I feel like we're in a sit-com or something, though - and I'm the wacky, eccentric aunt that comes and goes and butts her nose into family stuff, etc... :lol:

You are very welcome :). Having nieces and nephews is one of the best things in the world! :love:

:lol: awww if you didn't care then you wouldn't bother to butt in :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

:hug: SG :D

I went back to FYM in U2dems thread again just as i had 2 mins left before the Lib's 'puter's closed for the night - when u2d said station X had just called Virginia for Web....

I got out of the library, and it stopped raining [we had 4 inches in a few hours :yikes:] so i went to get a snack at the Pizzeria & then hopped on the Subway to come here, continue to Celebrate!!!! :hpyer: :laugh: {schadenfruede}:lock: :lock:

now all three networks have called Virginia for Web!

Yay! I'm so glad to hear it :)

Russty Cat said:
Thanks Dazz. :hug: :)

VP I totally agree with you. The kids come first! They didn't choose to be in that situation.

They really do come first. And selfishly, I can tell you, in many ways, it makes it a hell of a lot easier not to have to battle with a dad for her attention on holidays or other landmark events.

But in reality? For several years now , she hasn't even had a dad. I fucking hate him with every fiber of my being. He has the most awesome kid in the world and doesn't even realize it. If it were just his loss, I'd laugh at him. But it's her loss, too. Kids benefit from having a dad.

[/rant]

DAZZ!!!! :hug: I'm all about the victory dance!!!! I'm soooooo overjoyed right now. :D

VP!!! :hug: Great to see you tonight!

I'm okay...stressed and tired, but happy about the election at least. Thanks for asking :wink:

How about yourself?

dazzledbylight said:
Hi Mia! let's do a Victory dance!:dancing: :dancing:

hi flybaby, BB12 :D :wave:s

VP!:hug: SG!:hug: Weldy!:hug:

you called me Flybaby:giggle: DBL :hug:

VP:hug:how is the election anyway,I can`t vote yet so I don`t know?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

They really do come first. And selfishly, I can tell you, in many ways, it makes it a hell of a lot easier not to have to battle with a dad for her attention on holidays or other landmark events.

But in reality? For several years now , she hasn't even had a dad. I fucking hate him with every fiber of my being. He has the most awesome kid in the world and doesn't even realize it. If it were just his loss, I'd laugh at him. But it's her loss, too. Kids benefit from having a dad.

[/ra

Russty Cat said:

SG I meant to tell you that somehow I ended up with three Green Day cds today. :shifty: :drool: I'm listening to American Idiot right now.

:up: Cool :drool: American Idiot is a true work of art :yes:

VintagePunk said:

[/rant]

:hug: Men really suck sometimes :grumpy:

She really is a great kid, VP. you have every right to be proud.

VintagePunk said:

[/rant]

I really don't understand how a father can just walk away from their child :tsk:. My brother was in prison when his daughter was born but he always asked that we bring her to see him. He got out this past summer and spends every possible minute that he can with Amani now. Really is touching to see just how much he loves her and vice versa.

How are you doing Fly? :)

redhotswami said:

Shannon - :lol: Vanilla Ice is an ass!!! :shh:

I did take a picture with him though, because I have no shame. :wink:

He really seems like one in the interviews that I have watched with him :lol: Im guessing he didn't do the Ninja song huh? :sad: :giggle:

Oh and believe me we all know you have no shame! :lol: Can't wait to see that picture!

BonosBaby12 said:

He really seems like one in the interviews that I have watched with him :lol: Im guessing he didn't do the Ninja song huh? :sad: :giggle:

Oh and believe me we all know you have no shame! :lol: Can't wait to see that picture!

Eh...not really. He sold me out! :madwife: He started going "go ninja go ninja go" but then he just added it as a chorus to one of his newer tacky songs with no depth that just talk about smoking weed.

and i'm MAD b/c he asked for 6 24-pack cases of water for the stage, w/ the tops off. so, i did. And my naive ass just thought "wow he gets thirsty!" Little did I know he didn't intend to drink any of them. Instead, he threw them all over the stage and at the audience. I wanted to wipe his face all over the floor b/c WE DID NOT HAVE A MOP!!!! We've never needed one bc we didn't have to deal with jerkoffs trashign our stage before. :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Men really suck sometimes :grumpy:

She really is a great kid, VP. you have every right to be proud.

Thanks SG, who actually knows her...and the rest of you, for your thoughts. Don't mean to rant as I did, but it's kind of a touchy subject for me. :hug:

Kudos to your brother BB....prison or not, sure as hell sounds like he's trying, and that's what's important. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom