Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Chocolate sounds good! :drool:

BB I'm hanging in there. I'm just holding on to the fact that I will be with all my loved ones soon. And I am incredibly blessed to have such a loving family. My brother who is dying and hardly leaves his bed anymore offered to fly here and help us drive down there. Its not realistic for him to do that, but it touched my heart to know that he wanted to help. We have not gotten along our whole life, but when things are hard people show their true colors. :heart:

That truly is one of the most heart warming things I have read in a long time Russty :hug: Im incredibly sorry to hear about your brother :(. If you ever need anything or just someone to talk to Im here :). Hope the time flies by fast so that you can be with your loved ones again.

Weldy wanna share? :sexywink:

BonosBaby12 said:

That truly is one of the most heart warming things I have read in a long time Russty :hug: Im incredibly sorry to hear about your brother :(. If you ever need anything or just someone to talk to Im here :). Hope the time flies by fast so that you can be with your loved ones again.

Weldy wanna share? :sexywink:

Sure *Starts making hot chocolate for everyone*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

As much as still not used to Macy's taking over Marshalls Fields....I'm actually kinda excited about the parade this year.

Still thinking about dinner ideas :shrug:

You are welcome :hug:

The parade is always fun to watch :yes: We are having an early celebration while my oldest brother is home. Than on the actual day I think we are just having a small dinner.

Does anyone have special plans for the holiday?

BonosBaby12 said:

The parade is always fun to watch :yes: We are having an early celebration while my oldest brother is home. Than on the actual day I think we are just having a small dinner.

Does anyone have special plans for the holiday?

Watch the parade, maybe have dinner then going out to see the new Bond movie....at least that's so far :wink: :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not having Turkey this year...at home at least :wink:

My parents and I are either having a alternative or going out somewhere :D

:lol: Despite tradition, I've done this a few times. In fact, this year, my mom spearheaded the rebellious movement, and decided she wanted to go to this local barbecue place for dinner. I was all "sure, as long as I don't have to cook!"

We're quite the standards for family tradition. :wink:

Thanks for the cocoa Weldy. :drool:

Hi VP! :hug: :heart:

<----is sooo slooowww tonight. :lol:

How about Tofu Turkey for Thanksgiving? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Despite tradition, I've done this a few times. In fact, this year, my mom spearheaded the rebellious movement, and decided she wanted to go to this local barbecue place for dinner. I was all "sure, as long as I don't have to cook!"

My family tradition is always going out for Thanksgiving dinner....I didn't start having it at home until a couple of years ago.

At least this year I'm saving the turkey for Christmas :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Bbq huh? Actually sounds quite appealing lol

Back
Top Bottom