Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Maybe!?

Pft!

You soooo are. The writers probably met you guys and then invented the show. :tongue:

Okay, fine. They stole my life. :angry: Why can't I look like Lauren Graham? :scream:

Actually, did you see last night, where Christopher invited a bunch of newspaper kids out for dinner, and then to a ski weekend? And the clearly weren't Rory's friends? Sarah said she could totally see her dad doing the same thing, just to try to be cool. :lmao:

Ack, I know I missed abunch of ya, but Goodnight and Sweet dreams to all who are off to bed!:hug:s

VintagePunk said:

:angry:

I can text. With hours of instruction. :angry:

OMG...Ruff texting. :lmao: :heart:

Maybe texting's not ideal for old people. :shifty:

:lmao:

Of course you can, sweetie. I never doubted your abilities. You can do whatever you put your mind to.....particularily if you ask Sarah to do it for you. :wink:

and ruff, omg :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, fine. They stole my life. :angry: Why can't I look like Lauren Graham? :scream:

Actually, did you see last night, where Christopher invited a bunch of newspaper kids out for dinner, and then to a ski weekend? And the clearly weren't Rory's friends? Sarah said she could totally see her dad doing the same thing, just to try to be cool. :lmao:

:lmao:!

Well, if they casted Lauren Graham to be you, clearly you must have some ressemblence...
:flirt:

She's too damn pretty. :angry:
And damn celebreties make it seem so effortless....I wish I had stylists, and hair and makeup people to follow me around. :drool:

:sigh: I hate to take off so early but I'm falling asleep, and I have to be up again in a few hours :grumpy:

It was SO nice talking to everyone tonight :hug:

VP - I will try and check those clips out tomorrow :yes:

:hug: goodnight everyone, sweet dreams when you get to sleep yourselves

Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: I hate to take off so early but I'm falling asleep, and I have to be up again in a few hours :grumpy:

It was SO nice talking to everyone tonight :hug:

VP - I will try and check those clips out tomorrow :yes:

:hug: goodnight everyone, sweet dreams when you get to sleep yourselves

Early mornings. :madwife: Hope you are, and you continue to at least feel better!

(wow, that was grammatically awkward :} )

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tsk:

Your mind is in the gutter. :shame:

Mind you, I wouldn't complain if I found someone to do that too...:ohmy: :shh:

We obviously need to compile a list of people in this area who do such work....not just for love or money...but who, nonetheless...enjoy what they do.

:shifty:

:lol: I'm gonna have good dreams tonight. :wink: :giggle:

Well girls I should go to bed as well. The school bus comes way to early. :madwife: Sweet dreams. :heart:

*snuggles up*

Come to bed with me. :flirt:

Image1107-2222TV1046.jpg

Look at B and Edgie! Sooo cute! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom