Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
001lar32.jpg

Hel-lo Mr Mullen :flirt:

Australia definitely seems to be agreeing with him :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:madwife:

My baby will be unique darn it!

err....but not named unique. :yikes:

How's about Jacob?

:lol: That one is not yet taken :up: and a personal favorite :wink:

redhotswami said:

SG - your pictures are SO MUCH better than mine! :drool:

Well considering the guys in them... :wink: although there is that sexy chick in the middle of your picture :sexywink:

and that is a creepy stage - He must've gotten his props off of someone's yard decorations from Halloween :huh:

Bye BB :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks Mia :hug: I am. :) And goodnight, BB :hug:

ThanksWeldy :hug: She is planning on going off to University next year. :sad:

Ahh...don't be sad...Sarah is going off for college...where her mind will contiune to grow. Hopefully she will find someway to contact you even though she may not want to sometimes or can't do to schoolwork/exams :hug:

You are welcome BB12 :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Well considering the guys in them... :wink: although there is that sexy chick in the middle of your picture :sexywink:

and that is a creepy stage - He must've gotten his props off of someone's yard decorations from Halloween :huh:

Aww thanks! :wink:

And yes, I actually said aloud "Wasn't halloween last week???" Hehehe I hope he heard me.

VP - Congrats on her going to University!!! I know you'll miss her, but take comfort in knowing that you are with her always. Especially since you are supporting her in achieving her dreams. That is truly a beautiful thing.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hopefully she will find someway to contact you even though she may not want to sometimes or can't do to schoolwork/exams :hug:

I'm hoping so. :madwife: :lmao: Damn kids and their not wanting to communicate. :madspit:

Yeah, I'm thinking we'll be calling or texting each other every five minutes. :uhoh: :shifty: Codependence. :drool:

:lmao:

redhotswami said:
VP - Congrats on her going to University!!! I know you'll miss her, but take comfort in knowing that you are with her always. Especially since you are supporting her in achieving her dreams. That is truly a beautiful thing.

You've never met us. We're creepy. We're best friends. You know how parents try to be best friends with their kids in a pathetic attempt to maintain closeness? Yeah, that's not us. We're actually best friends. And I honestly don't know how us being apart is going to work. I'm trying not to think about it. Denial is such a great coping mechanism. :combust: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm hoping so. : madwife: :lmao: Damn kids and their not wanting to communicate. : madspit:

Yeah, I'm thinking we'll be calling or texting each other every five minutes. : uhoh: :shifty: Codependence. : drool:

:lmao:

don't worry - the empty nest doesn't last long before they come back looking for someone to do their laundry :wink:

:hug: I sincerely doubt You guys will lose touch :heart:

and there will be more time for you and your B :shifty: you'll have the whole house to yourselves :sexywink: just be careful, sex-on-the-kitchen-counter injuries are embarassing :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

You've never met us. We're creepy. We're best friends. You know how parents try to be best friends with their kids in a pathetic attempt to maintain closeness? Yeah, that's not us. We're actually best friends. And I honestly don't know how us being apart is going to work. I'm trying not to think about it. Denial is such a great coping mechanism. :combust: :lol:

It's the same thing with my father and I....but your relationship with Sarah is much deeper than ours :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I don't think that is creepy at all. That is beautiful!

redhotswami said:
SG - thanks for sharing these pictures. The guys look stunning! I wish I could've seen them for this leg, they really seem to be on fire! :love:

MIA..... while you can't see them......keep you eyes out for........'m guessing Japan.because they're so techno...mayybeeeee some Japan TV station will do a LIVE feed!!!

KEEP checking the setlist page!
that's how i lucked into seeing them on line from their [then] last show in ?? Artgentina or BraZIL.

Sad_Girl said:

don't worry - the empty nest doesn't last long before they come back looking for someone to do their laundry :wink:

:hug: I sincerely doubt You guys will lose touch :heart:

and there will be more time for you and your B :shifty: you'll have the whole house to yourselves :sexywink: just be careful, sex-on-the-kitchen-counter injuries are embarassing :lmao:

:lmao: Thanks for the sentiment. That whole B thing doesn't seem to be fitting in too well, these days...but that's another conversation. :lol: The kinda funny thing is, Sarah going off has made me think more about where/how B fits into my life...and I've determined that unless some major changes are made, not too well.

[/whinyexistentialcrisis]

Back
Top Bottom