Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:

Eh...not really. He sold me out! :madwife: He started going "go ninja go ninja go" but then he just added it as a chorus to one of his newer tacky songs with no depth that just talk about smoking weed.

and i'm MAD b/c he asked for 6 24-pack cases of water for the stage, w/ the tops off. so, i did. And my naive ass just thought "wow he gets thirsty!" Little did I know he didn't intend to drink any of them. Instead, he threw them all over the stage and at the audience. I wanted to wipe his face all over the floor b/c WE DID NOT HAVE A MOP!!!! We've never needed one bc we didn't have to deal with jerkoffs trashign our stage before. :grumpy:

:tsk: :sigh:

redhotswami said:

Eh...not really. He sold me out! :madwife: He started going "go ninja go ninja go" but then he just added it as a chorus to one of his newer tacky songs with no depth that just talk about smoking weed.

and i'm MAD b/c he asked for 6 24-pack cases of water for the stage, w/ the tops off. so, i did. And my naive ass just thought "wow he gets thirsty!" Little did I know he didn't intend to drink any of them. Instead, he threw them all over the stage and at the audience. I wanted to wipe his face all over the floor b/c WE DID NOT HAVE A MOP!!!! We've never needed one bc we didn't have to deal with jerkoffs trashign our stage before. :grumpy:

Omg what a jerk! :madspit: Nice to see that he lacks any respect at all for others and their property.

He could have least done the whole song considering what he put you through! :madwife:

BonosBaby12 said:

I really don't understand how a father can just walk away from their child :tsk:. My brother was in prison when his daughter was born but he always asked that we bring her to see him. He got out this past summer and spends every possible minute that he can with Amani now. Really is touching to see just how much he loves her and vice versa.

How are you doing Fly? :)

Me? I`m fine just another stormy day here and all day yesterday:wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Omg what a jerk! :madspit: Nice to see that he lacks any respect at all for others and their property.

He could have least done the whole song considering what he put you through! :madwife:

Oh and what made me mad the most??? He wanted "sexy girls" dancing on stage while he sang. So he handed my boss wristbands and told her specific girls to give them to. So she told him about my classmates who were there, and he gave her 2 bracelets. There were 3 of them :|

I was SO MAD! I think he purposely left her out b/c of her weight. And I'm pretty affirmed in that, b/c all the other girls he chose were rail thin. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

That?? I'm fucking ecstatic!!!!! :hyper: :happy: As evidenced by my many fym posts today. :D

:ohmy:

:reject: I only looked at the last FYM page when i got to the 2nd session at the librabry at 8:30 {i'd been looking at the SIms stuff before} cause that's when the new news about Allen came in.........

i'll have to persue that thread tomorrow when i have much morefree time at my art study!

andI'm sure YOU know the term "schadenfruede"? <?sp>

not a single dem who was an incumbent lost. WE now have more Dem Govs Reps. More Stateshouses went to dems.
Depite certain spin masters [ that the Dems won by being more conservative}there was a good victory for the more proressive/libs as well.

there's alot of harm to be reversed....but the sun is breaking through the clouds!

and, hey, someone like Our Russty should be able to finally get better health care.somewehere done the line :hug:

redhotswami said:

Oh and what made me mad the most??? He wanted "sexy girls" dancing on stage while he sang. So he handed my boss wristbands and told her specific girls to give them to. So she told him about my classmates who were there, and he gave her 2 bracelets. There were 3 of them :|

I was SO MAD! I think he purposely left her out b/c of her weight. And I'm pretty affirmed in that, b/c all the other girls he chose were rail thin. :mad:

I`v only watched him,and he sucks:coocoo:

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy:

:reject: I only looked at the last FYM page when i got to the 2nd session at the librabry at 8:30 {i'd been looking at the SIms stuff before} cause that's when the new news about Allen came in.........

i'll have to persue that thread tomorrow when i have much morefree time at my art study!

andI'm sure YOU know the term "schadenfruede"? <?sp>

not a single dem who was an incumbent lost. WE now have more Dem Govs Reps. More Stateshouses went to dems.
Depite certain spin masters [ that the Dems won by being more conservative}there was a good victory for the more proressive/libs as well.

there's alot of harm to be reversed....but the sun is breaking through the clouds!

and, hey, someone like Our Russty should be able to finally get better health care.somewehere done the line :hug:

Schadenfreude? Can you say Bush and Rumsfeld? *dances with glee*

I am honestly ecstatic for you Americans thoughtful enough to see through the lies and fearmongering!!

Can't even express how happy I am for you all, and the rest of the world!!!! :happy: :hug:

redhotswami said:

Wow Im surprised that he could fit anyone on the stage with his HUGE ego! :shocked:

Absolutely disgusting what he did to your classmate. That right there really pisses me off! Can not stand when someone is judge based on their weight! This guy really is a 1st class asshole.

Im sorry that you had to put up with him and all of his stupidity :hug:

New pictures :drool:

I'm just in my glory with all these new pics of the boys :happy:

I'm even starting to like the short hair on Larry :yes:

Hi Bri! :hug:

Mia - I would love to have the chance to kick Vanilla Ice's ass for you :madwife:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww thanks VP :hug: He really is and I am so proud of him for it :). She's a spitting image of him with looks and personality :lol:

Awww :hug: He must have some problems with his inprisonment, but wanting to be a good father speaks volumes. You should be proud for both of them! :)

BonosBaby12 said:
VintagePunk said:

But in reality? For several years now , she hasn't even had a dad. I fucking hate him with every fiber of my being. He has the most awesome kid in the world and doesn't even realize it. If it were just his loss, I'd laugh at him. But it's her loss, too. Kids benefit from having a dad.
[/ra

:hug: VP :hug:

i've been so busy with the election the past several weeks i haven't been on-line here much.

so...late but heartfelt........:heart:

*******CONGRATS on Sara's Graduation!!!*******

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Schadenfreude? Can you say Bush and Rumsfeld? *dances with glee*

I am honestly ecstatic for you Americans thoughtful enough to see through the lies and fearmongering!!

Can't even express how happy I am for you all, and the rest of the world!!!! :happy: :hug:

I'm cool with more Democrats....at least I have my Democratic Gov for a couple more years (Even though my dad liked the GOP canidate a bit).

Sad_Girl said:
New pictures :drool:

I'm just in my glory with all these new pics of the boys :happy:

I'm even starting to like the short hair on Larry :yes:

Hi Bri! :hug:

Mia - I would love to have the chance to kick Vanilla Ice's ass for you :madwife:

Sorry S_G,I didn`t say hi:wave: :hug:

Shannon - :lmao: to the ego comment. That's spot on!!!

SG - Thanks!!! And you never know, he is touring w/ his new cd, so he might be in your neck of the woods someday! And be sure to take loads of pictures of the ass=kicking :drool:

Hey Girls!!:hug::heart:

I'd ask how you all are...but I'm sure you're all as joyful as me regarding Bush's sorrow. :wink:

SG :kiss:
Before I forget...... again :reject:
Cassandra and Julian!

dazzledbylight said:

come join the Pahrrteeeee Bri!*grabs her hands and swings her around!*

Oh trust me, this girls been doing a happy dance all day! :hyper:

I only just heard about the last undecided seat a little while ago....but I just knew it would go to the dems!

Par-tay! :rockon:

redhotswami said:
Shannon - :lmao: to the ego comment. That's spot on!!!

SG - Thanks!!! And you never know, he is touring w/ his new cd, so he might be in your neck of the woods someday! And be sure to take loads of pictures of the ass=kicking :drool:

:lol: If it happens, I'll make sure the news clip gets uploaded to youtube :wink:

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

:hug: VP :hug:

i've been so busy with the elction the past several weeks i haven't been on-line here much.

so...late but heartfelt........:heart:

*******CONGRATS on Sara's Graduation!!!*******

Thanks sweetie, I appreciate that so much! Don't know how long you're going to be on for, but I can either post or e-mail links to grad pictures for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom