Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snow is pretty rare around here too. That's why we all freak out whenever it comes. :giggle:

You should - it's so tasty! I don't know how to describe the taste, since I don't think I've even had squash before. :reject: :lol: Whatever the taste is, it's delicious! :drool:

See you later! :hug:

I think I'm gonna watch a movie. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Hello again! :hug: The snow is still falling! :ohmy: I think we have at least a foot of snow now, with much more expected tonight.

This is what it looked like several hours ago:
PB260008.jpg

pb260014.jpg

:ohmy::shocked:

SNOW.:love::hyper:

bonoishot said:

:love: Agreed on everytrhing you said Jem!

maybe it's a european vs canadian thing.... we love snow, cuz we never get it, they hate it, cuz they have it...

Snow envy, does that exist? :hmm:

:snowenvy::love:

:lol:

You got that so right. Yeah we hardly get it here. Some places in UK get alot but as i live by the sea/coast then i don't get it alot. :sad:

I lost the Bono kissing Adam pic on my PC. :sad: Do you have it?

:shifty:

How are you?

You sign. :drool::combust:

uh... I guess so :hmm: lemme try to find it...

I'm fine, family issues, but we're talking about it at last, feels good.... but my eye's been hurting all day... not my eyeball, but the skin around it... and the bone of me eye socket ><
How are you?

I've found it. :hyper: :happy: :drool:

Persistance pays off. :wink:

Its always good talking things through. I hope you can resolve it whatever it is. :hug:

:yikes: Thats not good. My eye ball actually hurts. I think its coz i'm tired. :lol:

Am having dinner with my brother, sister in law, sister and brother in law in a few weeks. :hyper: Should be fun.

Hey Dazz. :hug::wave:

Enjoy your art study. :D

Oh incase anyone who knows about the situation with my father pops by my brother said he has a few things to sort out over the next few weeks but i should be seeing him before Xmas. :ohmy:

:uhoh:

*Deep Breaths*

bonoishot said:

I don't know. I think we need to examine the Bonospaien to find out for ourselves. :evil::shifty:

:drool:

Even though i did find them, thanks appreciate the effort. :hug:

I meant what ADAM was looking at :wink: Bono's looking at Ads' lips ofcourse...

:sexywink: Hey there Dazz!

well Jem, good luck with your father :hug: I know how bad it can be... somehow I feel happy that I'm rid of the issues with my father, for now... but I'm not sure how long it'll last...

^ seconds that...

my eye still hurts...

good thing I have a day off tomorrow... only good thing about exam week!

:wave: sleep well Jem, see ya later :hug:

3 feet of snow? You can *definitely* keep it Thora, TO drivers start freaking out every time we get snow - I'd hate to think of the mess if we got that much at once :wink: (There haven't been any major storms here since the blizzard of '99 when Mel Lastman called in the army to help with the streets :lmao: I was still living in Thunder Bay then, but I very nearly didn't get back there after Christmas because of it!)

After they do this: :shocked:

I bet most of them do this: :combust:

It's not that you're getting used to the cold, you're just heating things up! Meow :flirt:

Sigh. Oh school....
This weeks actually pretty laid back. :up: So things are going pretty well.
I'll be back to my normal panic and whining when exams start...:sigh:

So you go to the clarence tomorrow? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom