Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I'll find something to do with them. Maybe this winter I'll finish that one.

Parts of this show are SO funny! (I'm peeking over the couch, watching the parts that don't make me bawl like a baby). :lol:

Hello, everyone! :hug:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. :( But I'm glad I'm no longer at my stepmother's house. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Drea :hug: Congrats on finishing the afghan!

I don't think I told you, but when I was going through my stuff at my mom's...you know how I said I'd only ever knitted one baby sweater? I found a second finished one, and another that's about 20 rows from being finished. :ohmy: Along with hats and booties.

VP, save the baby stuff for your future grandchildren. :cute:

jobob said:
Hello, everyone! :hug:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. :( But I'm glad I'm no longer at my stepmother's house. :laugh:

VP, save the baby stuff for your future grandchildren. :cute:

Hey Jo! :hug: I take it from the Christmas theme of DH tonight that that's the final episode before the new year? :(

The one that's finished, the yarn is fugly...I'd want my grandchildren to be dressed better than that. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

The one that's finished, the yarn is fugly...I'd want my grandchildren to be dressed better than that. :lol:

:lmao:

I didn't realize that about DH ... gawd, I hope they now don't show a month of crappy Christmas specials on Sunday nights. :(

And did you notice they're either covering up Bree or only showing her head and shoulders now to cover up Marcia Cross' pregnancy? I kind of wish they'd written it in. :wink:

jobob said:

I didn't realize that about DH ... gawd, I hope they now don't show a month of crappy Christmas specials on Sunday nights. :(

And did you notice they're either covering up Bree or only showing her head and shoulders now to cover up Marcia Cross' pregnancy? I kind of wish they'd written it in. :wink:

I totally didn't notice that! :ohmy:

We're going to have to rent the dvds for the first two season over the holidays, and get caught up.

Same with House. We saw the Hugh Laurie ep of SNL last night, and that sealed Sarah's crush on him, the English accent. She has a thing for middle-aged British men. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I totally didn't notice that! :ohmy:

Oh yeah. Like when she was making the gingerbread house, and stood behind it? They're trying to hide her. :giggle:

We're going to have to rent the dvds for the first two season over the holidays, and get caught up.

Same with House. We saw the Hugh Laurie ep of SNL last night, and that sealed Sarah's crush on him, the English accent. She has a thing for middle-aged British men. :lol:

Was he on SNL last night? I missed it! :(

Middle-aged witty British men :drool:

I have the first season DVDs of DH ...

Yeah, it was a repeat of an episode that aired the week before Hallowe'en. Funniest one I've seen in a long time, mostly due to him. :up:

OMG, this is the most beautiful, heart-wrenching 5 minutes of television ever. :sad: But I'm not watching... :shifty:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
It's not over yet, and Sarah just ran to the bathroom, bawling her eyes out... :lol:

I heard that was quite the show.

<-- doesn't have cable.
But whenever I go visit my stepmother (as I did this weekend) and watch her cable, I either don't find much good on or we end up watching the crap she likes. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

She doesn't like him at all. :lol: So far it's been Anthony Stewart Head and Hugh Laurie. There's probably a few more I can't remember at the moment.

Hugh Laurie she can have... she may have a fight on her hands for ASH though :wink: (I had, at one point, links to pics of him as Franknfurter from RHPS... damned if I know where they are now)

Drea said:

Hugh Laurie she can have... she may have a fight on her hands for ASH though :wink: (I had, at one point, links to pics of him as Franknfurter from RHPS... damned if I know where they are now)

I'm pretty sure she either has or had them, too. :lol:

Sorry I disappeared, she needed the computer for a bit.

ThoraSEB said:
Hello again! :hug: The snow is still falling! :ohmy: I think we have at least a foot of snow now, with much more expected tonight.

This is what it looked like several hours ago:
PB260008.jpg

pb260014.jpg

OMG *envies you*

SNOOOOOOOOW :hyper::love::hyper::love:

Galeongirl said:

OMG *envies you*

SNOOOOOOOOW :hyper::love::hyper::love:

It is beautiful out there, but I'm stuck at home today. No work for me! :hyper: It's too bad I don't live close to any of my friends, otherwise we'd hang out today or something.

I'll probably go for a walk again later. It's gorgeous out there, but a total gong show. :lol:

That's crazy, Thora! The only snow we've had was last month and it melted in an hour :shrug: It's something like 12 degrees here today.

Lucky you, kaf! I have a feeling this is gonna stick around for quite some time. It's not snowing any more, but the temperature has dropped drastically, so it ain't gonna melt soon. With the windchill in my area, it's -18. BRRR!

Btw, I love your sig! :love:

Back
Top Bottom