Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
Shannon!! :drool: Oh how I've missed you! :hug: I'm doing well! (eating pizza :hyper: ) How have you been?

I have missed you too :drool: Ive been ok thanks just a lot going on at one time :hug: How have you been? Geez feels like ages since I last talked to you,lol.

SG :hug: How are you doing? :)

BonosBaby12 said:

I have missed you too :drool: Ive been ok thanks just a lot going on at one time :hug: How have you been? Geez feels like ages since I last talked to you,lol.

SG :hug: How are you doing? :)

It has been ages!:yell: At least a week!:scream: I've been way busy too! I had a lot of family stuff last week:happy: :happy: :|

Hi guys :hug:

Brit you obviously don't try to catch up on what we've been up to when you're not around :lol: :crack: I'm thankful only that the holiday weekend is over and life is hopefully returning to normal

How's everyone else?

Sad_Girl said:
Hi guys :hug:

Brit you obviously don't try to catch up on what we've been up to when you're not around :lol: :crack: I'm thankful only that the holiday weekend is over and life is hopefully returning to normal

How's everyone else?

Ahh...I just got back online a few minutes ago....I had a crazy busy weekend. I haven't been here since Wednesday.:reject: I was so excited to be back....I didn't bother looking at the old threads:uhoh: Not so good of a week?:sad:

BonosBaby12 said:

We should always make great attempts to not let too much time pass before we talk :tsk:

How was Thanksgiving? Hope everything is well with you and your family :)

I know....I feel badly :( *slaps own wrist*. Thanksgiving was amazing!:drool: I heart food. LOL. My family is doing well! I was able to spend a lot of time with them and with some friends too. I had a great week, just way too busy! :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I know....I feel badly :( *slaps own wrist*. Thanksgiving was amazing!:drool: I heart food. LOL. My family is doing well! I was able to spend a lot of time with them and with some friends too. I had a great week, just way too busy! :wink:

Awww don't feel bad Im just as guilty with it. Really miss talking to you guys in here.

Wow it sounds like you had a very nice holiday break :). At least being busy this time was fun,lol.

That's awesome Drea!:D I :heart: afghans! What does it look like? *is reminded of how the kids at Mount Temple used to call Adam "the weirdo who wears the afghan coat" even though it's different* :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awww don't feel bad Im just as guilty with it. Really miss talking to you guys in here.

Wow it sounds like you had a very nice holiday break :). At least being busy this time was fun,lol.

'Tis true :wink: And did you have a "fun" week? LOL.

Well Done Drea :applaud: that's a good feeling, isn't it?

I don't even know what to do for most of my people :uhoh:

Brit - I've been really sick for the past five days - I'm better now, but not completely. It's been a real struggle this fall, for some reason, health wise for me :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Well Done Drea :applaud: that's a good feeling, isn't it?

I don't even know what to do for most of my people :uhoh:

Brit - I've been really sick for the past five days - I'm better now, but not completely. It's been a real struggle this fall, for some reason, health wise for me :huh:

:ohmy: I'm sorry SG!:sad: I know a lot of people who have a rough fall with health too this year:( I hope you feel WAY better soon!:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Yeah I can't deny it :lol: Ummmm some of the week was fun,lol. Kid's were off from school for 3 days so that wasn't too enjoyable :crack:

The :angel: :angel: were around more, and you weren't completely thrilled?:shocked: :shame: :giggle: I'm glad you had a good week though!

Sad_Girl said:
Aww Well, thanks guys :heart: I don't mean to be a bummer, and I'm sure things will get better soon

You're not being a bummer! That's what we're here for *stops Hallmark moment head-on* :giggle: I'm glad you're feeling even a little better, and I'm sure you'll be 100% really soon!:rockon:

A couple of quick Sims moments from today;

firstcrush.jpg

gettoknowu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom