Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww Im sorry :hug: Have you had the laptop for long?

Im ok thanks just busy with no end in sight it seems

About three years, I think?

I get the busy thing, that's how it's been for me lately, too. I've been trying to slow down for the past few days, trying to get more rest so I can shake this cold.

VintagePunk said:

About three years, I think?

I get the busy thing, that's how it's been for me lately, too. I've been trying to slow down for the past few days, trying to get more rest so I can shake this cold.

At least it had a good life :hug:

Hope you are able to get some rest so you can get over being sick. You know it seems like the holidays make everything 10x worse :sigh:

Hi Thora! :hug: How are you?

I haven't even started holiday preparations yet. :yikes: :lol: This is mostly just life stuff...school, getting my mom moved, trying to catch up on my own things...it just never ends.

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: Is it still bad there, or is it mostly just clean-up now?

Everything has gone back to normal now. It's just the huge amounts of snow falling that has been making the power flicker. :)

Hi BB! :hug: I'm doing well. We're just getting breakfast ready now, which will be delicious. Even though it's almost lunch time, we really slept in today! :D

VintagePunk said:
I haven't even started holiday preparations yet. :yikes: :lol: This is mostly just life stuff...school, getting my mom moved, trying to catch up on my own things...it just never ends.

That makes 2 of us with not having started yet! :lol:

How is your mom doing? You know there are times where life is just one big pain in the ass! Sorry feeling a tad bit cynical today lol.

BonosBaby12 said:

That makes 2 of us with not having started yet! :lol:

How is your mom doing? You know there are times where life is just one big pain in the ass! Sorry feeling a tad bit cynical today lol.

Meh, I'm like that a lot, I can relate. :lol:

She's doing well...not sure if you saw my post a few days ago, but we got the test result back and it was very good. :) She'll still need surgery, but it's very routine.

Other than that, she pissed me off Friday, so I haven't talked to her much, I took a break yesterday. :|

And so you all don't think I'm incredibly lame, I'm now listening to Hole - Doll Parts. :drool: Courtney Love is a crazy biotch, but she's a great singer/musician.

VintagePunk said:

Meh, I'm like that a lot, I can relate. :lol:

She's doing well...not sure if you saw my post a few days ago, but we got the test result back and it was very good. :) She'll still need surgery, but it's very routine.

Other than that, she pissed me off Friday, so I haven't talked to her much, I took a break yesterday. :|

And so you all don't think I'm incredibly lame, I'm now listening to Hole - Doll Parts. :drool: Courtney Love is a crazy biotch, but she's a great singer/musician.

Thanks! :lol:

Awwwww that's great news about your mom! :hug: We all need a break every now and then even from our own family.

You know that's what I need to do is get caught up with the past threads,lol.

Hole sang that song "Celebrity Skin" didn't they? Love that song :drool:

Thora Im telling you a marriage proposal is coming your way :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

:yes: :drool: Despite the craziness, I love her music!

If you saw the music in my iTunes... :reject: Some of it is awesome, some of it I'm embarrased to admit I own. :lmao:

Yes, they did Celebrity Skin too. :)

Okay, I'm gonna go wash and wax my car before it gets too dark and cold. We only have another hour and 45 minutes of daylight today. :ohmy: Gets dark so early. :angry: Enjoy the rest of your afternoons. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: :drool: Despite the craziness, I love her music!

If you saw the music in my iTunes... :reject: Some of it is awesome, some of it I'm embarrased to admit I own. :lmao:

I haven't been on this computer for a few years, so a lot of what I'm listening to today would fall under the category of guilty pleasures, or genres that I don't usually get to hear on the radio stations I generally listen to (alt rock).

Lulu - To Sir With Love is on now. :lol:

Really going. :wave:

BonosBaby12 said:

You know you want to :flirt: Promise I will keep the rolling pin put away despite the sheer awfulness :giggle:

I think I'll keep it to myself for now. Next time I'm drunk, you remind me, and I'll probably give it up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom