Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice title! :up:

2001sexy.jpg

IMG_9338_filtered.jpg

bathrobe.jpg

bonoheat.jpg

*Cue totally cheesy 80's music*

I'm so out of it, in the last thread I actually used Mr. Cats real name which I hardly ever do. :lol: He would have loved that I'm sure. :giggle: At least I didn't call him B, which he really hates, thanks to stinkin Ali! :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
*Cue totally cheesy 80's music*

I'm so out of it, in the last thread I actually used Mr. Cats real name which I hardly ever do. :lol: He would have loved that I'm sure. :giggle: At least I didn't call him B, which he really hates, thanks to stinkin Ali! :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

My HS days weren't so bad...I just stick a good U2 picture on my locker and that was it.

When I was in HS I was all about Pearl Jam, REM, & Nirvana. I did have U2 cds though. Achtung Baby came out when I was in HS and One and WGRYWH got played endlessly on the radio.

My locker and notebook were covered with sketches done by my good friend who is an amazing artist. They were pics of Eddie Vedder, Robert Smith from The Cure, and different guys from our classes that were cute or my friends. I still have all the pictures. I made her sign them so when she got famous I could sell them and get rich! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

When I was in HS I was all about Pearl Jam, REM, & Nirvana. I did have U2 cds though. Achtung Baby came out when I was in HS and One and WGRYWH got played endlessly on the radio.

My locker and notebook were covered with sketches done by my good friend who is an amazing artist. They were pics of Eddie Vedder, Robert Smith from The Cure, and different guys from our classes that were cute or my friends. I still have all the pictures. I made her sign them so when she got famous I could sell them and get rich! :lol:

I didn't start putting pictures on my locker until junior year of HS...then I put a bunch of random pic I took sophmore year...a Bono article and a couple of NIN pictures.

Senior year...I had one NIN picture, one Kiss picture (I had a semi crush on Paul Stanley...:shrug: as to why now) and one U2 picture (it was the U2 7 cd cover)

Russty Cat said:

I had Cenotaph :rockon:

A very talented local band ... I was their roadie when they actually had gigs. we even did up jeans (kind of like Edge circa AB era) with song names and different designs they wanted for album art etc...

then the drummer got pregnant with the lead singers baby their freshman year of college and everything went down the drain :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom