Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

I think so, but then again I'm partial to them both. :giggle: Men are always so cute with kids and dogs. :yes:

Weldy I can't type tonight I meant to put Cats! LOL they are both so cute. I love cats of all kinds. I was never a dog person till we got Luca and she changed me. :heart:

That's ok Russty...that's why I asked in the first place....I like dogs too...but I never got one.

I'm more partial to big dogs...like an Irish Wolfhound or a Black Lab.

MGMyGuinness said:

Russty that is such a cute picture! :cute: :heart:

My mother used to make my brother and I do that :lol:

THis is the first one I ever did. It was kind of a whim when Mini-cat and I were down in Sacramento one day. Mr. Cat was down in LA, so we had it done. Then I emailed it to him and my in laws. My in laws are stinkers and printed it out and have it in their living room. LOL I didn't even know yet, but I was 6 months pregnant in the picture. :lmao:

And I took the darn frog outside! When it jumps up on my desk and gets onto the ipod its a one way ticket to the backyard! :lol: Sadly they are so hot outside they are trying to come in to find cool air. I found a poor dead one in the bathroom earlier. :( Crispy little critter. :giggle:

Diane L said:

:laugh: :laugh:

Russty, your man and your dog are so cute! :cute:

:hug: Diane don't even get me started on how cute my man is. :giggle: He is being a sweetheart lately so at least he is in my good graces for tonight. :laugh: I'm sure he'll screw that up somehow tomorrow.

I'd be gored by an Irish bull anyday! :sexywink:

billyicon.gif

Run by hobbiting! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom