Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Absolutely! :yes: animals just don't get the credit they deserve. My cat is so sweet to me if I'm crying ... he just won't leave me alone, he keeps butting his head up against my face and meowing at me until I'm laughing

Animals are definetly amazing when it comes to reading us! When ever I'm having a rough day or I'm not feeling well Chiwee always follows me around and lays down or sits with me. She is always kissing me and rubbing my face. She is the best little dog in the world.

Luca is the same way with Mr. Cat. She always gets up in the couch with him and lays her head on his chest and watches tv with him at night. When we went to the sheriffs department to look at her, they told us that it was no good, cuz she was a dachsund mix that didn't like anyone and they were just going to put her to sleep. We told them that we wanted to see her anyway. They brought her out and Mr. Cat bent down and petted her and asked her if she wanted to come home with us she put her head on his shoulder and licked his face. It was pure magic! They were in love instantly. We adopted her that day. She has been his girl ever since. :love:

My brother and sister-in-law have two cats named Georgi (spelling?) and Roman. I don't see them as much. He gets insulted because I don't go on about his cats like I do about the pugs, but I don't know the cats as well. He's a big, BIG mush about those cats!

Diane L said:

Aww, thank you! :hug:

My sister's friends all have baby daughters. I have a picture of her holding one of them on the bulletin board strip in front of the desk where I'm typing this...such a little beauty! Actually, they both are!

Awwww. :) Does she want a little one soon, or are you just hoping?

Russty Cat said:

Animals are definetly amazing when it comes to reading us! When ever I'm having a rough day or I'm not feeling well Chiwee always follows me around and lays down or sits with me. She is always kissing me and rubbing my face. She is the best little dog in the world.

Luca is the same way with Mr. Cat. She always gets up in the couch with him and lays her head on his chest and watches tv with him at night. When we went to the sheriffs department to look at her, they told us that it was no good, cuz she was a dachsund mix that didn't like anyone and they were just going to put her to sleep. We told them that we wanted to see her anyway. They brought her out and Mr. Cat bent down and petted her and asked her if she wanted to come home with us she put her head on his shoulder and licked his face. It was pure magic! They were in love instantly. We adopted her that day. She has been his girl ever since. :love:

Awwww! :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Now that is pure :love: at it's best

2edit272.jpg
2edit57.jpg

Russty Cat said:

That is so sweet! It's funny how dogs bond with certain people. Zoey is a mommy's girl, except when my mother is visiting Lauren's house. Then she is truly a Nana's girl...doesn't leave my mother alone for a minute! And my mother, who used to have a "no dogs in the house!" attitude, adores this little dog! Pugsley is a daddy's boy, although I tell everyone that his favorite person in the world is the Aunt Diane!

Russty Cat said:

Sometimes they just pick you, in a your MY human sorta way those are the ones that make the best pets/friends

Diane L said:

That is so sweet! It's funny how dogs bond with certain people. Zoey is a mommy's girl, except when my mother is visiting Lauren's house. Then she is truly a Nana's girl...doesn't leave my mother alone for a minute! And my mother, who used to have a "no dogs in the house!" attitude, adores this little dog! Pugsley is a daddy's boy, although I tell everyone that his favorite person in the world is the Aunt Diane!

My newfie bonded to me eventually...but it might have something to do with me being the one who mainly feeds her. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww. :) Does she want a little one soon, or are you just hoping?

Yes, they both want a family. But she's got a couple of things she's got to take care of first, health-wise. One of them is carpal tunnel syndrome surgery on her forearms, which she's getting done in September. I hope it works out, because I've heard good and bad things about that procedure.

Diane L said:

Yes, they both want a family. But she's got a couple of things she's got to take care of first, health-wise. One of them is carpal tunnel syndrome surgery on her forearms, which she's getting done in September. I hope it works out, because I've heard good and bad things about that procedure.

I hope everything goes well for her, so they can get started on their family. :)

Diane L said:

I hope everything works out for your sister :hug:

I don't think Mini-cat would mind sharing the nickname Boo with cute doggies and kitties.

We use to have 5 cats, sadly we are down to just one. :( Her name is just boring old Missy. :lol:

We have a thing for nicknames around her if you are here long enough, human or animal you get a nickname.

We have two fish as well named Spongebob squarepants & Nemo, but we lovingly call them Thing 1 & Thing 2. :giggle: They look exactly a like. They were to replace the original Spongebob that bit the dust a few weeks ago. I hate fish! LOL

Diane my SIL had that surgery and it went well. She is back to working full time. I hope it goes good for your sis. :hug:

OMG :lmao:

This is too funny because it's so totally true! I'd be grinning like an idiot, too
eyla_U2.jpg

**Not too call her an idiot... just to say... look at the size of that smile! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom