PLEBAn Girl Love - Chapter 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Disclaimer: Naughty language ahead! :shame:
Somewhat short chapter, not my best writing at parts, hurried editing, but I tried :p

"Any sign of him here??" Bono gasped, trying to catch his breath as he ran up to Edge's front gate.

Adam shook his head, no. On his face, something completely unfamiliar to him - a frown. Not the smiley kind either.

Bono's heart sank. He struggled for words "But.. where? ..how ..maybe.."

"I buzzed him several times, no answer. I tried calling the house phone. No answer. No answer on his cell either. Paul hasn't heard
from him at all. I don't know where he's disappeared off to. I also called over to the studio. Nothing. Since he's not answering here, I suspect he's left."

"Where to??" Bono asked, the panic causing his to voice rise considerably.

"I don't know, but we can take a drive down to the studio to check."

"And if he's not there??"

Adam clasped his hands together and shrugged. He didn't have the answers Bono was so desperately
hoping he'd have.

"Well then let's go, I'll drive." Bono motioned towards his place where the car was sitting in the
driveway. Adam shook his head and dangled his keys in the air. "I've got my own ride, I'll meet you
there." He shuddered as he walked away 'Ride with Bono? I don't need this day to get any more horrifying'.

A trash can, several curbs, and and someone else's driver's side mirror were the unfortunate victims
of Bono's more hectic than usual driving. He brought the car to a screeching halt in what looked
enough like a parking spot to satisfy him. He'd barely got the ignition off before he was out the door to where Adam was waiting by his own car.

"Well??" Bono pushed impatiently.

Adam shook his head. "I don't see his car. I doubt he's inside."

"But he could be.." Bono grasped at any obscure hope that was left. Adam shrugged. It was around this time that Larry's car pulled up and the scowling drummer stepped out. His shades obscuring the irritation in his eyes.

"Alright. Any sign of Edge? This had better all just blow over." His voice was short.

"No sign of him. We've tried every obvious place he'd be, but he's not around." Adam said, folding
his arms.

Larry took off his shades with one hand and placed another hand on his hip. "You call him,
YOU fix this." He pointed an accusatory finger at Bono.

Bono scowled back "ME? Who the feck started this whole fiasco??"

"YOU!" Larry swung an arm in the air dramatically.

"WHO derailed MY thread??" Bono took a step towards him, attempting to stare him down.

Larry glared "WHO is the EEJIT who makes USELESS threads??"

"Everybody LOVES my threads." Bono tried his very best to give a defensive glare, but his bottom lip stuck out, betraying his hurt feelings.

Suddenly, Adam stepped in between the two and snapped "ALRIGHT! The both of you! Do me a favor and SHUT THE FUCK
UP!"

*silence*

Larry tried to feign indifference. "Pff, I.. don't really appreciate that language."

Adam stepped forward and put his face within inches of Larry's, causing him to practically jump out of his skin in surprise. "I don't really give a flying fuck what you do or do not appreciate. Now I'm going to ask you to shut the fat mouth that got us into this mess or I may end up having to mess up that pretty face, do you understand?" With that, Adam turned on his heel and with a casual flick of the wrist, signalled to the others to follow him.

Larry and Bono followed several steps behind. After a few moments of silence, Bono spoke up "Where did THAT come from?"

Larry shrugged "I don't know, but it's hardly becoming." There was another short silence.

"I dunno" said Bono "It's kinda hot".

Larry practically tripped over his own feet. He shot Bono a bewildered glance and ran up ahead to walk alongside Adam. He decided he'd rather take his chances with Adam's sudden temper than Bono's.. well, whatever the heck was wrong with Bono.

In the studio, Larry looked around the room absent-mindedly. This was all so unncessary, he thought to himself. He half-heartedly kicked a chair out of his way. It was about this time he noticed the hushed voices of his friends on the other side of the room. Alarm bells went off in his head. Suddenly he was reminded of the days of their youth, with one of them about to fall victim to a devious prank. He turned around only in time to see Bono and Adam making a beeline for him and realized too late that something terrible was about to happen.

In a flash, all three tumbled to the ground as Adam and Bono began to pull at his clothes. "WHAT THE FUCK?! GET OFF ME, YOU
EEJITS!!" But the other men ignored, wrestling and pulling away every last thread amongst a flurry of grunts and hysterical laughter.

Once the last bit of clothing was stripped away, Adam hoisted Larry up to his feet and started to push him towards the door.

"Wait! Wait!" Bono gasped in between giggles. He ran to the refridgerator and opened the door, pushing away the contents in search of something. "Aha!" He swiped a can from the top shelf and ran back.

"Whipped cream??" Adam laughed.

"Absolutely" Bono grinned as they pinned Larry back down again. Larry struggled and kicked and promised death as he was covered head to foot in the entire contents of the can. The three men stumbled to their feet as Adam and Bono each grabbed a slippery arm and pushed him again across the room.

"Where ya off to, Lars?" quipped Bono "Romantic evening with the Mrs?? Well, don't let us keep you!" And with a final shove,
Larry was launched out the door and onto the sidewalk. He turned quickly on his heel, only to be met with the door slamming in his face.

"NOO!! AGH! You SHITS!!" He pounded his fists against the door in a vain attempt to get their attention.

"You got what was coming to ya, Lawrence!" Bono called from the other side "Besides, we thought you could stand to be more sweet!"

Larry stepped back in horror as he realized they weren't about to let him back in. Panic gripped at his stomach. He felt the cream slowly sliding down his skin in the hot sun. "FECK!" He scraped at the gooey substance, transferring the excess to cover the important bits. He made a dash for his car.

At last he reached it and yanked at the door. It was locked. "FECK!!" His keys, of course, were in his pants pocket. He turned and ran at Bono's car, making a pathetic attempt to dent the outside with his fists as he slammed them against the hood. All he managed to do, however, was leave slippery streaks across the exterior. He kicked hard against the side, his foot sliding against the door and causing him to stumble backwards. "FECK!! BLOODY.. GAH!!"

Larry spun around in every which direction, his eyes searching desperately for cover. He was stuck. There was nothing else to do but run. He hurried along the street, cursing and muttering, vowing retrebution for this humiliation.

It wasn't until he was several blocks away that he saw what appeared to be an apartment complex. He knocked hard on a nearby door. He faintly heard hushed voices, speaking hurriedly to each other from the other side. He put an ear to the door to try and make some of it out. "Who could that be? What do we do? Find out who it is!"

Finally a voice called out "WHO IS IT??"

Larry found himself stuck on what to say "Err, uhh.. that doesn't matter. I need help, please just let me in!"

The hushed voices murmered again on the other side of the door. Then one called out again "WHAT'S THE PASSWORD??"

Larry scoffed and looked around, his panic increasing "Bloody 'ell! I don't have time for passwords! Look, I really need a little help here. Fuck's sake, my moobs are freezing!"

There was a silence on the other side. Larry leaned in again and put his ear to the door to hear for something. He heard nothing. 'FECK!' he thought 'They've gone'.

Just then, the door swung open and Larry stumbled inside. The door slammed quickly behind him and his heart lurched. Panic. He looked behind him, only to see a wild-eyed woman facing him, her arms stretched out across the door to prevent escape. He spun around only to find any other path blocked by a group of stunned women.

Larry gulped "What is this place?" The fear in his voice was evident.

"This is the secret PLEBAn lair" Scha stepped forward from the shadows, "How did you know its location? And how did you know
the password is 'moobs'??"

Larry shook his head "Wha??"

ThoraSEB stepped forward. Larry shrunk back. She reached out a tentative finger and wiped some of the sweet, sticky substace from his arm and tasted it.

Again there was silence.

She then looked up towards the ceiling and declared "Forgive us, Father, for we are about to sin."

In the next moment, Larry was dragged away, his frantic protests unheeded by the ravenous PLEBAn mob.

Back at Edge's house, the gardener had let Bono and Adam in. They roamed the house searching for clues, but it seemed eerily unaffected by the current crisis. They walked through Edge's private studio and studied the room carefully. There were a few subtle differences. Nothing was out in the open anymore, it was all put neatly back in its place.

Adam ran a hand over a guitar case propped up against the wall. All Edge's guitars were packed away, placed lovingly to the side.

Bono then spotted a discarded black beanie on the table. He picked it up and clutched it to to his chest. A quiver in his voice shook what was left of his confidence "Edge is coming back.. isn't he??"

:rockon: Kaf, babe you rawk!! This is the funniest chapter yet. I am loving Adam in charge of things that is soooo fooking:combust:

And Larry got what he deserved...so did Thora:sexywink:

Great job!

kafrun said:

ThoraSEB stepped forward. Larry shrunk back. She reached out a tentative finger and wiped some of the sweet, sticky substace from his arm and tasted it.

Again there was silence.

She then looked up towards the ceiling and declared "Forgive us, Father, for we are about to sin."

:lmao: Great chapter! :love: And that is totally something I'd say right before pouncing on Larry. :lol:

:lmao: Oh my GOD. Scientists should study people like you! This fic just keeps getting more and more off the wall and thus, better and better :hyper:

kafrun said:
"I dunno" said Bono "It's kinda hot".
Kinda? Talk about an understatement!

Forceful Adam... :combust:

Also.. EDDDDDGE! WHERE ARE YOU! :sad:

kafrun said:
"This is the secret PLEBAn lair" Scha stepped forward from the shadows, "How did you know its location? And how did you know
the password is 'moobs'??"

Kafrun, dear, I'm flattered... You kindly suggested I would be able to speak even in front of a "thinly clad" Larry... :wink:

Thank God (and you!) it wasn't another band member who we really don't have to name here ... :shh:

Adam stepped forward and put his face within inches of Larry's, causing him to practically jump out of his skin in surprise. "I don't really give a flying fuck what you do or do not appreciate. Now I'm going to ask you to shut the fat mouth that got us into this mess or I may end up having to mess up that pretty face, do you understand?" With that, Adam turned on his heel and with a casual flick of the wrist, signalled to the others to follow him.

:combust: angry Adam

Kaf :drool:

:( Edge IS coming back right???

by the way..... did somebody stole my whipped cream idea's and put them together with the WRONG person on PURPOSE :eyebrow:

:shifty: still... chocolate sauce and peaches and ben & Jerry's... that's all I've got to say!

BonosBaby12 said:

When are you going to post a new chapter? :drool:
I'm home for a week, so it's not really conducive to writing :uhoh: But chapter 8 is on the way, I swear :lol: Soon *fingers crossed*

:uhoh:

Most of chapter 8 is written. I'm not at home again though, so I don't have it here to finish. I'll be home tomorrow and try to finish it then *hides from angry fanfic readers* :reject:

:whistle: *runs*

Back
Top Bottom