PLEBAn Girl Love - Chapter 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Larry was enjoying a peaceful afternoon on his computer. Suddenly, the silence was broken by an MSN IM:

BonoVox~* -
5.gif

Lardence - Bono. How are ya?
BonoVox~* Great!
59.gif

Lardence - Err, that's nice.
BonoVox~* - And you??
guy_hug.gif

Lardence - Fine.
BonoVox~*
sign0061.gif

Lardence Yep.
BonoVox~*
flag-ireland.gif

Lardence - Yes. We're Irish. Very nice, Bono.
BonoVox~* -
6.gif

Lardence - ...
BonoVox~* Hellooooooooo? Lawrence?? Oi, Lars, this one sort of looks like me
ocVDTP30.gif
We have the same shoes too!
BonoVox~* Larry?
11poke.gif
Larry? I was on CNN today, did you see it? Larry?
Lardence Bono...
BonoVox~*
5.gif

Lardence ENOUGH WITH THE BLOODY SMILIES!!
BonoVox~* :reject:
BonoVox~* Tsk. Maybe you'd be less grumpy if you learned to use smilies.
Lardence o_O
Lardence I'm going to go start a Babydoll thread.
Lardence may not reply because he or she appears to be offline

Bono huffed to himself. Stupid Larry. All that hair gel must be seeping into his brain. Bono knew nothing would make him feel better than a trip to PLEBA. He went
to his bookmarks and clicked the link to Interference, which naturally was the first link there. He headed straight to the PLEBAn picture thread to gaze at
his beautiful PLEBAns. He scrolled through the new pages and sighed happily to himself. He felt lucky too.. perhaps today would be the day that Galeongirl
would post her picture. He had visions of what she might look like. Long brown hair.. NO.. blonde? Straight? Maybe it was wavy and smelled like vanilla.
Suddenly he stopped on the picture in front of him. Sicy. Dressed in a black shirt.. with shinies. Shinies that spelled out the word "Bebe". Bono stared long
and hard at the picture. o_O .......slowly he repeated to himself: "..Be..be". o_O Half an hour passed. Ali found Bono in front of the computer, eyes glazed
over, saying "Bebe.. bebe.......bebe....." to himself. She rolled her eyes and poked him hard in the shoulder. Bono broke out of his trance and looked up at his wife.
"Bebe?" Ali shook her head and snorted in good-natured humour. "The things I put up with, honestly. Wipe that grin off your face and answer your phone. It's been
ringing for ages". Bono looked down at his phone and scratched his head, still in a daze. 'Last call at 2:23pm from Edge'

The track wasn't coming along at all as Bono and Edge had hoped. They had been stuck on one part for the last hour.
Edge knew that if his brows furrowed any closer together, they'd get stuck like that. He stood up and walked over to the computer. "What say we take a break, eh Bono?"
"PLEBA!!" Bono shouted eagerly, tripping over himself to get to the chair beside Edge. Edge logged on and clicked the link to Interference. The lads sat side-by-side,
waiting impatiently for the page to load. The hourglass icon sat motionless in the centre of the screen. They waited. Bono chewed harder and harded on his bottom lip,
his foot tapping anxiously on the floor. Suddenly, he lurched forward and madly clicked the mouse again and again. "LOAD!! AGH!!" Edge calmly sat Bono back
down and shushed him. "Hold on, hold on, it will load. It's just lagging a wee bit". They continued to stare at the screen, waiting, only the sound of Bono's
foot tapping. Finally the page changed, only to reveal the evil "Page cannot be found" message of DOOM. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!" Bono cried out, entangling his fists in his hair, "FIX IT, EDGE!! FIX IT!!" "I can't, the server must be down," Edge shrugged. Bono grabbed his arm and shook it wildly, "But you're a
scientist!" He whined, "YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS!!" Edge calmly pried each of Bono's fingers off of him, each firmly dug into his shoulder. "I *can't* fix it,
it's *their* server that has the problem. That's ok though, we can find other things to entertain ourselves with, yeah?" Bono hugged himself and swayed back and forth. "Yes,
sure, yes.. we can. Find something pretty for Bono to see. Yes.." "Alright." Edge logged onto google and typed in 'U2'. "There are plenty of other U2 sites
online. I'm sure they're just as good as Interference." Thousands of links popped up before their eyes. Edge scrolled through the search results and scanned
the titles of U2 fansites. AllIWantIsU2.com, ZooSation.com, TheJoshuaTree.net, AchtungU2.com........ But what to pick? "What do you say, B?" Edge continued
scrolling through. Bono scratched his scruff. "Uhhhhh, ummmmmm, I thiiiiiiiink.... hmmmmmmm".

Finally, Edge found something that caught his eye. "Ah, how about this one? U2Slash.com? I've never heard of it."

"U2Slash?" Bono repeated to himself, still scratching the scruff. Edge clicked the link and watched as the page loaded. The site was adorned with many group
photos, including many shots of the pair singing face to face as well as shots of Bono with his arm draped over Adam. Little hearts decorated the
spaces between the pictures. "Awww," Bono said, "Ain't that that sweet" he said, resting his head on his friend's shoulder and batting his eyelashes flirtatiously.
"I love you, Edgie". Edge laughed and patted Bono's head. "And I suppose I love you too, ya big nerd." He clicked on a link to 'Fanfic Categories'. "Looks like it's a fanfiction site," he
said, "I've heard about these". The link brought them to a list of different sections: 'Adam/Bono, Adam/Larry, Adam/Edge, Edge/Bono..'
"Edge/Bono! Let's see that!" Bono exclaimed. Edge clicked the link and a list of story titles popped up. They read the first story description they saw.

'Title: All I Want Is You
Charachters: Edge/Bono
Plot summary: A young Edge and Bono embark on a world of new discoveries together.
Rating: NC-17, slash, angst

Bono bounced in his seat, "Yes, that one! That sounds good!" Edge clicked the link and they waited for the next page to load. Bono continued bouncing,
wondering just what these fanfictions were all about. "Edge? What's an NC-17 anyway?" Edge shrugged, "I don't know, what's slash for that matter?" They both shrugged
at each other and turned their attention back to the screen. The story had finally loaded. They both leaned forward and began to read. Silently, they read together,
just the sound of Bono's foot tapping on the floor.

*tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.. tap.. tap....................... tap..........................................tap*

*tap*

*cough*

*ahem*

*cough...... cough*

This is one of those situations where you really could hear a pin drop. Quietly the sat together, wondering to stop or continue and pretend everything was all
fine and comfortable. Edge heard the squeeking sounds of wheels as he saw Bono, in the periphery of his vision, slowly inching away in his chair.

*cough*

*akwardness*

Suddenly a phone rang and both men sprang up from their chairs, tripping over each other to be the first to make it there. Bono grabbed it and answered, "HELLO???
Hellooooooooo? HELLO?????" Slowly, he lowered it back onto it's cradle. "Missed it."

*ahem*

"So yeah, so I think I'm going to head on home. Dinner will be soon and all that," Edge said hurriedly.

Both men fumbled clumsily for their things - cell phones, sunglasses, beanies - when Edge, still staring at the wall as he pulled on his jacket, said "Oh, and Bono?
No eye contact for the next few days, k?"

"Yep"

"Ok"

"Sounds good"

"Gotcha".

Out the door they both went, running eagerly in seperate directions to their cars. NEVER to speak of this incident, ever again.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: This part was great.Loved the part when they were reading the story and then they realized what slash/NC-17 meant."Bono slowly inches away from the chair".Also liked the part when Bono was staring at the screen repeating bebe and Ali came in the room and rolled her eyes and poked Bono back to reality,that was funny.Great story,keep it going.

That was a very "egdy"chapter. WOW! That one took me by surprise. You are a natural at this, Kafrun. I cannot wait to see what is in store.:wink:

*climbs back onto chair after falling over from laughter*

Ahem...fantastic chapter :applaud: :lmao: keep it up ;)

*tears :lmao:::lmao::lmao:

This part was great.Loved the part when they were reading the story and then they realized what slash/NC-17 meant."Bono slowly inches away from the chair".Also liked the part when Bono was staring at the screen repeating bebe and Ali came in the room and rolled her eyes and poked Bono back to reality,that was funny.Great story,keep it going.

These bits were my faves aswell. :lmao:

Awesome Kafrun. :applaud:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Oh my god :lmao:

Do you read the u_toons comics on LJ? There was a similar one with Bono and Edge accidentally discovering slash.
I don't know, when was it? :hmm:

I can imagine the situation would be comical either way :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom