Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it fantastic Wild!!!! It surprises me that she never told you that we were talking about it! Maybe she was just going to bed or something? Was it a short message she sent?

She told me that she'd email me with all the travel details!

God, imagine if the 3 of us are at your house!!!!!! :combust: :rockon: :dancing:

Sounds like ruff would come to Cardiff after her Italy trip then!

So, was it cucumber you had!!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I was wondering Wild - you know how you said that you have last week in June off? Does that mean you're off or not the morning after the gig on the 19th?

Dismantled said:

she ate a nice firm..large cucumber:wink:

I'm having that just before i go to bed
4.gif

susanp6 said:
I was wondering Wild - you know how you said that you have last week in June off? Does that mean you're off or not the morning after the gig on the 19th?

I'm off on the 20th June... I need time to recover from two full on sessions with Bono & the boys...

Then my two weeks begin 24th June until 11th July :hyper: can't wait

Oh good Wild! It's just that i was hoping you'd be off otherwise i'd need to get up at 6 Am with you to go home if i say i can go to 2nd nite&I reckon it's looking like i'll be able to come for BOTH!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It seems crazy to be there for just the 1 nite!

daygloeyes2 said:
Just bought the last 2 Herald's...that means I now have 6 of them from today. :giggle: :reject:

Quite the collection! Way to go DG! :dance:

Ok so I have issues....all the av's I make are said to be too big even though they're 72x72. Help a stupid computer girl out? :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Quite the collection! Way to go DG! :dance:

Ok so I have issues....all the av's I make are said to be too big even though they're 72x72. Help a stupid computer girl out? :wink:

Are they under 7000 pixels too? They have to be max 72X72 and max 7000 pixels.

FlyYourKite said:

Hmmm...I have no idea. I am incompitent :p

How would you properly shrink normal pictures?

Since I'm horrible at giving directions, e-mail me the original picture. I have a program where I can re-size pics and I'll see what I can do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom