Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanilla yoghurt!!! :drool: :drool:

I have one of those i haven't eaten yet!!! :ohmy:

We need Bri, Mucca&VP here NOW!!!!! :sigh:

Ewen? Oh yes&Rob too remember!!!! And to think i also know where he lives!!!! :ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, you been to SD? When, where?

yeah like 4 years ago? 3 years ago...anyway right after college BF and myself too a huge round the country trip..we had nothing but 2 duffle bags...a tent and our old jeep..we just went where ever we felt like..whenever..it was the best time of my life!!!!!

You name a place in South Dakota..we went there. Camp in the badlands!:drool: omg sooo eerie and pretty and sureal..sooo cool!!!!!

Dismantled said:

arghghgh...forgot to buy a herald:banghead:

Okay what did I miss? What is in the Herald? I assume its pretty Irish boy related. hehe

Susan we definetly have to pic up Rob, hell he has the looks and the cash to boot. :evil:

Russty Cat said:

Okay what did I miss? What is in the Herald? I assume its pretty Irish boy related. hehe

Susan we definetly have to pic up Rob, hell he has the looks and the cash to boot. :evil:

The herald is the Boston Herald, a newspaper. Well, obviously.

Bono's on the front page. I have 6 copies. :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

The herald is the Boston Herald, a newspaper. Well, obviously.

Bono's on the front page. I have 6 copies. :reject:

don't be ashamed DG..its ok:wink: I still love you:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis and everyone else.....how are you guys so far?

hey weldy! I am doing pretty good, just making dinner...nothing too earth shattering here:wink: how are you?

Well fuck! I don't think there is anyway to get a Boston Herald around here, dammit! :mad: I do have to go to B&N to pick up a book in a while, I'll have to check with their newspapers. I was just thinking about this today when the SF Examiner had a picture of Russell Crowe on the front. (Former boy toy total asshole now) I'd much rather see B on the front.

How did you end up with 6 copies? Are your neighbors gonna be pissed that they didn't get their pap? :wink:

Dismantled said:

hey weldy! I am doing pretty good, just making dinner...nothing too earth shattering here:wink: how are you?

A little tired and a little hyper at the same time.....after hearing DG's story about her many copies of B

I wished I still had my Chicago paper (Tribune).....but I think my dad threw it away without realizing it.

Hey GG....How is the weather down there? Still as pretty as it is up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom