Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SG :D

And damn I didn't read back!!!! :hyper: I'm so happy for Dis! I'm so going to find the story now. :giggle: :faint:

Adam is the best! :wink:

Damn I want Adam love! :wink: I'm so happy for Dis that is just so freaking cool!

I love Diane saying that Ruff said Adam is the new B. :giggle: Move over Bono now there is something posher! :wink: :lol:

hehe your good Susan. :wink:

I was just looking at pictures of Bono and Michael Stipe and they are so cute and totally hot! Bono is just adorable sometimes! :faint:

bscap115.jpg

bscap078.jpg

oh.jpg

bscap032.jpg

bscap082.jpg

I love Michael Stipe too Russty actually :heart: he's so sweet :cute:

I'm off soon girls so have a good nite y'all!!! :giggle:

He is so cute! :heart:

Okay I swear if I get IMed by one more person my puter will explode. :lol: I think 4 at once is enough.

I've tried to talk my hubby into growing a ponytail... but he doesn't think it's very funny to be one of those guys who is bald on top with a ponytail in back :p :lol:

the ponytail is hot! :drool:

I have a very hawt friend who has long dread locks that he wears in a ponytail. I swear next to B he is one of the hottest guys I know. :yes: :faint: I saw him last night and he kept playing with his hair right in front of me. I finally asked him when was I going to get some luvin from him. He started laughing I said No! Seriously! He told me to get in line! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom