Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :wave: Just popped in for a minute,as i'm watching some tv! :wink:

Hiya Russty :hug:

BG - What's Jiji about? And i thought you's only seen snow once before? :scratch:

Dazz :hug: :hug: :hug:

Has Dis gone? :(

Russty Cat said:
Jiji : wink: That picture is so cute! But I think you have a good idea for now just flirt and enjoy your freedom. Boys can be evil. : lol:

It looks so pretty here now with the yard covered in snow. :heart:

pssssht i know :lol:

He was in college today and we were doing all love poetry in lit.....should have heard him!

He was saying stuff like "oh, i fall in love in like a day.....but by the end of the week i get bored with them"

i was like :lol:

he was with his last girlfirend a whole 8 days!

Pitiful!

haha.....but being single is great....being over evil boy is great...

flirting with this guy

adamsear.jpg

is all too hot :drool:

susanp6 said:

BG - What's Jiji about? And i thought you's only seen snow once before? :scratch:

Jiji rhymes with BG haha.....its completly random :lmao:

Nah, ive seen snow....erm. once when i was a kid.
last christmas and today :happy:

:heart: i love it! i feel so warm when it snows!

i know that makes very little sense mind you!

Ok, shut up BG :lol: :sexywink: !!!!

Oh i see about Jiji! :wink:

I'm watching i'm a celeb so there's ads on!

DIS!!!! Was the lemon light you saw in the kids' section at IKEA? Cos i think i might have seen it!!!! :love: :D

I WANT A LEMON LIGHT TOO!!!! :happy: :rockon: :giggle:

susanp6 said:
DIS!!!! Was the lemon light you saw in the kids' section at IKEA? Cos i think i might have seen it!!!! :love: :D

I WANT A LEMON LIGHT TOO!!!! :happy: :rockon: :giggle:

yeah:lmao: it was there and it the regular lighting section:lmao: omg..I want to wear one to a show:lmao:

I like hearing about new boy too. Makes my old grey haired never gonna have a young new boy sad heart smile. :giggle:

Hi Dis :hug:

I love snow I just hate the fact that I have to go drive thru it in a few minutes to pick Mini-cat up from the bus stop. Knowing her she will probably want to walk home in it. :lol:

hey Sami:hug: and Russty:hug:

sami..homework is overrated anyway:wink: stay :shifty:

Russty....i had to spell "rusty" today but spelled it just like your name:lmao:

susanp6 said:
Ok, shut up BG :lol: :sexywink: !!!!

Oh i see about Jiji! : wink:

I'm watching i'm a celeb so there's ads on!

:lmao: :lmao:

hahahahahaha!!!! well done Susan!!

:lol:

im gald i refresh you with my new boy/evil boy stories.....i tell them because id rather do that than say bad things....and it makes me smile :)

Dismantled said:

sami..homework is overrated anyway:wink: stay :shifty

Russty....i had to spell "rusty" today but spelled it just like your name:lmao

:hug: must. not. stay...... :lmao: But I'm so proud...I got most of my homework done and I understood most of my math! :D

now I just have to do a chemistry worksheet and an english thing about my american dream paper (which I got in trouble about today) :angry: and I have to do a really easy thing for environmental science :hyper: :lol:

Hi Sami :hug: Weldy :hug: Russty :hug:

OMG! I want a lemon light now!!! :hyper: hey, Dis - we can both look at our lemon lights and think of eack other :flirt: our common bond! :ohmy: :lmao:

sami0201 said:

:hug: must. not. stay...... : lmao: But I'm so proud...I got most of my homework done and I understood most of my math! :D

now I just have to do a chemistry worksheet and an english thing about my american dream paper (which I got in trouble about today) : angry: and I have to do a really easy thing for environmental science : hyper: : lol:

Oh i do love an english paper on the american dream :lol:

Dismantled said:

sami..homework is overrated anyway:wink: stay :shifty:

Russty....i had to spell "rusty" today but spelled it just like your name:lmao:

:lmao: Evil Russty causing confusion everywhere without even trying. My work is done. :lol: :D

Well sadly I have to go out into the snow and get Mini-cat I'll be back later. :wave:

I'm back for around an hour maybe now as i'm a celeb's finished!!!! :bow: :lmao:

D'ya love me loads too BG? :flirt: :sexywink:

I still haven't even opened my U2 book up yet - isn't that bad?! :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom