Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
:adam:

Yeah for Dis! :hyper:

awwww thank you girls:love:

I love meeting the boys....you fly high for days:drool:

I am here this morning cause there was a 2 hr delay at work....ice storm lastnight:bow:

of course I didn't know that until I went to workout and went in my classroom to discover no one was around...walked around campus and had to hear it from some STUDENTS that it was delayed...came home embaressed..but thats beside that point... :shh:

:wink:

Oh wow:drool: I just watched the OOTS video:up:

The computer head is alittle freaky...but I really liked the video...alot! B should get tattoos:drool: ....omg...he looks really really really good in that video:drool: :drool: :drool:

Morning GG...:wave: sounds nice there...:huh: kinda...57:drool: we have 32 and ice pellets/rain...I am scared to drive back to work:yikes:

Have a good day:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
OMG I read about your ellipse buddy!! That's awesome!! :hyper:

How did he go unnoticed? :huh: :lol:

CLONE!:love:

omg! my new ellipse buddy!!!

yeah it was so cool!!!!! after I was thinking it was kinda strange that NO ONE was making a big deal out of it...but as the show went on Arcade fire came into the ellipse and stood near us...and right in front of me:angry: I actually on purpose "accidently kicked on of them in the heel" for standing on my toe:angry:...but anyway...it was all their families and wives and friends ..so they didn't think adam behind them was a big deal ...probably cause they had been hanging out all day:drool:

IT WAS AWESOME!!:hyper: 2 down..2 to go

:drool:

how are you?:hug:

I have to go in 5 minutes

did you read Bono's brother Norman was in the ellipse in front of me too:lol:

I will meet the whole family by accident someday:lmao: but I really didn't meet him.

I love these accidental "running into u2" things:lmao:

Dismantled said:
did you read Bono's brother Norman was in the ellipse in front of me too:lol:

I will meet the whole family by accident someday:lmao: but I really didn't meet him.

I love these accidental "running into u2" things:lmao:

Imagine if you met Ali. It would be like looking into a mirror. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Imagine if you met Ali. It would be like looking into a mirror. :lmao:

I was looking for her:yes: but I don't think she was there...

no...Ali is way hotter:love::drool: but thanks clone:hug:

AAAAHHHH I have to go:( blah! I hate work:mad:

have a good day clone...I am glad I caught you here this morning:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Aaah I can't believe it's less than a week until I finally see U2!! :hyper:

And meet Ruff, Wild, Jem, and Jules. :heart:

OMG!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!! I really am:hyper: you are going to have such a good time clone!!! best day of your life!!!!!:up:

have a good day:hug:

The first train on Sunday from where I'm taking it leaves at 5:58 am. So I should be in the GA line by 6:30 at the latest!! :happy:

I've never been so happy to get up early on a weekend. :lol:

They played bad 1st night in Montreal! This gives me hope for it in Boston! :hyper:

Ooof! btw!!!

It's :censored: snowing in liverpool! :hyper: :hyper:

but it didnt stick :madspit:

it did a bit but just not enough!

We were all sittin in lit like this :shocked: lookin out the window watchin it haha.

yeah im aware i told that story to no one butbut susans lurking :wink:

Hey DG! :bigsislovw: :heart:

Papers :madspit:

I'm going to be in collge till around 7pm tomorrow night with my media work :|

meh.

i loves snow! i dont get to see it much so when it happens im like :hyper:

Hey girl! :hug:

It's snowed on Saturday and then it rained so now we have nasty slush! :madspit:

omg...I'm trying to eat something before I go to the concert but I have the butterflies and I feel like if I eat anything I'll throw up. :huh:

:D :D MU

sorry quoted myself by accident

AND..IF you can tell me which gutair edge uses on COBL.i'd be much obliged........this is before i ask the other Gutair Gals of Pleba and if no answer the folks over in oneof the music threads!!!!!!11

I need it for a drawing I'm doing I'm doing where i want to have the COBL city lights u2 in......... theme!!!!

Mucca have fun!!!!

I have SO MUCH homework :| well actually, I don't really have that much, but my math teacher only taught one lesson that I missed and the thing is that I don't get it!! :banghead: She's so nice and she was helping me in class and even drew out a whole example for me, but I still don't get it :lol: I'll have to go in tomorrow morning before class.

And I missed a chemistry test and I was going to have to take it at 6:50 tomorrow morning :crack: But he loves me so I talked him into letting me take it during class :angel: :laugh:

wow that was long :lol: now you know my whole day! :happy:

gotta go for now, be back later! :wave:

5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom