Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw some screencaps in the OOTS thread. :faint: :combust:

I wanna see that video!! :grumpy: :scream: *pout*

I'll be seeing it performed live in 5 days!!!! :hyper:

I have to go to class. :madspit:

so there's a preschool around here (the school is really wealthy, super rich people send their kids there) anyway, long story that I don't know all the details of but there are 2 couples, one couple had a kid who went to the school last year and one couple have 2 little girls who go now, who are like 2 and 4.

so anyway i don't know all the details but one of the couples with the one kid are insane, and I don't know all the details but about a month ago the school gets a call saying to hold these 2 little girls of the other couple because the state had an annonymous call that they were being sexually harrassed by their dad. Now this family are the nicest people. So obviously the school holds them and the kids are taken away (the parents are distraught) and the kids are given internal exams and put in foster care for 3 days, separated. The exams showed that there are absolutely no signs of sexual abuse (no one thought there were) and a few days later the kids were allowed to go back home.

The mother of the kids thinks that it's the other couple who are filing these claims against the dad (first thought it was about business, then now they think it's about another thing...long story)

So today the school gets a call that another call was made that the girls are being sexually abused. So the school, by law, had to keep the kids and weren't allowed to let the parents take them. So the mom comes to get them and finds out about this and is screaming, hysterically crying, screaming that they can do anything, blow up her car, set her house on fire, why do they have to mess with her babies? :sad: My heart was breaking when I heard :( The poor little girls are hysterical (can you imagine being ripped away from your parents by strangers and being taken to doctors to do internal exams on you and then put in a house with strangers and children you've never met, without your sister? the kids are like 4 and 2) The mother was in hysterics, screaming, crying...the dad came and was crying and yelling but he was trying to calm the mom down and told her to let them do the test because obviously he didn't abuse them.

OMG this town I live in is SICK :| How could someone do that to someone else? Especially something that serious. Disgusting sick fucks. Can you imagine the pain that these parents must be in? :sad:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
so there's a preschool around here (the school is really wealthy, super rich people send their kids there) anyway, long story that I don't know all the details of but there are 2 couples, one couple had a kid who went to the school last year and one couple have 2 little girls who go now, who are like 2 and 4.

so anyway i don't know all the details but one of the couples with the one kid are insane, and I don't know all the details but about a month ago the school gets a call saying to hold these 2 little girls of the other couple because the state had an annonymous call that they were being sexually harrassed by their dad. Now this family are the nicest people. So obviously the school holds them and the kids are taken away (the parents are distraught) and the kids are given internal exams and put in foster care for 3 days, separated. The exams showed that there are absolutely no signs of sexual abuse (no one thought there were) and a few days later the kids were allowed to go back home.

The mother of the kids thinks that it's the other couple who are filing these claims against the dad (first thought it was about business, then now they think it's about another thing...long story)

So today the school gets a call that another call was made that the girls are being sexually abused. So the school, by law, had to keep the kids and weren't allowed to let the parents take them. So the mom comes to get them and finds out about this and is screaming, hysterically crying, screaming that they can do anything, blow up her car, set her house on fire, why do they have to mess with her babies? :sad: My heart was breaking when I heard :( The poor little girls are hysterical (can you imagine being ripped away from your parents by strangers and being taken to doctors to do internal exams on you and then put in a house with strangers and children you've never met, without your sister? the kids are like 4 and 2) The mother was in hysterics, screaming, crying...the dad came and was crying and yelling but he was trying to calm the mom down and told her to let them do the test because obviously he didn't abuse them.

OMG this town I live in is SICK :| How could someone do that to someone else? Especially something that serious. Disgusting sick fucks. Can you imagine the pain that these parents must be in? :sad:

OMG that's awful. :|

sami0201 said:

:hyper:

sorry about that whole sad thing, I just had to get it off my chest... :sigh:

It's alright. Believe me, I've vented plenty here too. :lol:

Even with all the perviness and the laughs, when it comes time to listen we're all here. :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

:lol: you've never seen them live at all, have you?

Nope. I didn't get into them until May 2004.

Had I gotten into them back when ATYCLB came out I could have seen them during Elevation. My dad's now ex-girlfriend had tickets and she had 2 extras since the people she was supposed to go with couldn't go. So she offered to take us. My dad had to work a function and aside from Beautiful Day which was getting major airplay at the time I didn't know much about them or really like them.

If I only knew then what I know now. :madspit: :sigh:

same here :sigh:

all I can say is that you're in for the best night of your life :drool: :hyper: I was scared that my expectations were too high before the first time I saw them :lol: damn, was I wrong!! :wink:

:hyper:
:bow: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom