Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh yes my dear. :wink:

Stuck right between Nobody wants to be lonely with Enrique and Christina, and just before the mega hit that was Shaggy's angel.

Aren't you proud? :happy:

:laugh:

If it makes you feel any better, they only lasted a wekk.

Btw, what would you say the theme of the song jaded is?

And how old are the guys in 2001?

:lol:

I don't know what the theme is :hmm: it's just a fun song! :laugh: :dance:

they were....hmm....Mr. Tylah was 53?...and the rest were in their early 50's I guess

and no, I didn't know that off the top of my head :shifty:

I know too much :| :lmao:

Sami - I just read a scary article about a girl with peanut allergies having a severe reaction after kissing her boyfriend who'd recently eaten peanut butter :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - I just read a scary article about a girl with peanut allergies having a severe reaction after kissing her boyfriend who'd recently eaten peanut butter :yikes:

Oi Vey :wink:

I don't think I'm allergic to peanuts, I used to eat them all the time up until around last year I ate one and felt weird so I got petrified and haven't eaten them since. But I had potato chips cooked in peanut oil a few days ago and I was fine :) I'm gonna go get tested for peanuts one of these days

Peanuts are soooo hard to avoid, they are in EVERYTHING (which is another reason I tell myself I'm allergic, for example they are in most candies and packaged cookies and stuff so I have an excuse not to eat them :lol: :reject: ) But I really don't think I'm allergic to peanuts (they are actually techincally a bean I think :nerd: )

but I'm like that with any other nut...it's really scary. My teacher was eating nut bread today and I made him wash his hands before he handed out our papers. I'm not sure if I can get a reaction from touching them but I don't want to take that chance. I'm sure from kissing someone I would :yes: :yikes: It's a really scary thing :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
How would you classify alecia keys? Black right?

*:uhoh: something tells me this isn't going to come across right. But I have to try to classify the artist by race...

I guess so....I think techincally she's half white isn't she?
I think she's so pretty :drool:

sami0201 said:

but I'm like that with any other nut...it's really scary. My teacher was eating nut bread today and I made him wash his hands before he handed out our papers. I'm not sure if I can get a reaction from touching them but I don't want to take that chance. I'm sure from kissing someone I would :yes: :yikes: It's a really scary thing :|

I have really annoying environmental allergies, but I just can't imagine how difficult food allergies like that can be to deal with :no:

:yikes: I'm glad to hear you are careful about that stuff :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I have really annoying environmental allergies, but I just can't imagine how difficult food allergies like that can be to deal with :no:

:yikes: I'm glad to hear you are careful about that stuff :hug:

:hug: I have to be soooo responsible, like going to parties and stuff I'm terrified to drink or anything because just say I get drunk and eat something? ya know? My mom is petrified of me going to college :lol: :yikes:

ok anyone want to help with more schoolwork :uhoh:

due tomorrow now- I need an American Dream thesis. I asked her today after school and she yelled at me for not doing it over the weekend :| I couldn't get her help over the freakin weekend! :angry: But I was just going to say that the American dream is opportunity, like the opportunity to do whatever you want, etc. But she said it's too broad. People are doing things like "every american has the right to a college education" etc. I don't know what to do :yikes: My friend is doing how people still come to this country to make the dream come true :scratch:

:banghead:

sami0201 said:
ok anyone want to help with more schoolwork :uhoh:

due tomorrow now- I need an American Dream thesis. I asked her today after school and she yelled at me for not doing it over the weekend :| I couldn't get her help over the freakin weekend! :angry: But I was just going to say that the American dream is opportunity, like the opportunity to do whatever you want, etc. But she said it's too broad. People are doing things like "every american has the right to a college education" etc. I don't know what to do :yikes: My friend is doing how people still come to this country to make the dream come true :scratch:

Thats dumb. I would say the American Dream was Equal opportunity. :yes:

That anyone can accomplish their dreams if they try

Not that I believe it's true, but hey thats why they call it a dream :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
The americain dream is that even de-evolving creatures have equal oppertunities and a chance to have well paid jobs. Like the presidency for example.

:shifty:

then is that why so many canadians have come down for jobs:shifty:

I'm kidding!! I'm SO KIDDING BRI!!!!:hug:

:wink:

hi Dis :hug:

my dad said I should do something like the american dream is that each new generation does better than the previous one...like that parents want their kids to have better lives than they did

and then I ask him to come help me look for articles (due tomorrow) and he said no :|

Sad_Girl said:

Thats dumb. I would say the American Dream was Equal opportunity. :yes:

That anyone can accomplish their dreams if they try

Not that I believe it's true, but hey thats why they call it a dream :wink:

I would say things along those lines too, but she'd say "equal opportunity for what?" know what I mean? :sigh:

I'd say it was that anyone can accomplish their dreams if they try but how would I support that? is it too broad? I mean I can give specific examples (like someone becoming a musician, an actor, a sports player, a lawyer, etc) I don't know.....

sami0201 said:

I would say things along those lines too, but she'd say "equal opportunity for what?" know what I mean? :sigh:

I'd say it was that anyone can accomplish their dreams if they try but how would I support that? is it too broad? I mean I can give specific examples (like someone becoming a musician, an actor, a sports player, a lawyer, etc) I don't know.....

thats the thing, In my opinion, the American dream is very broad.

The opportunity to do anything you want! A million and one possibilities

I'd love to give your teacher a peice of my mind. :grumpy:

you're dad's idea is pretty good, though, even if he won't help you expand on it

Sad_Girl said:
Well, I have one thing to say about the president- it proves that American can be charitable to those people with thinking disabilities :wink:

The americain dream is the chance to to express your ideas freely. To be able to interpert assignments how you want, and to not have your thoughts and beleifs discriminated against.

:shifty: ;)

VP suddenly disappeared. :( I hope she's alright. Maybe taking a nap, poor thing. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

thats the thing, In my opinion, the American dream is very broad.

The opportunity to do anything you want! A million and one possibilities

I'd love to give your teacher a peice of my mind. :grumpy:

you're dad's idea is pretty good, though, even if he won't help you expand on it

I know! :angry:

so if I use his idea, and say that the american dream is that the next generation has a better life than the previous (something along those lines) I still think that's so broad

how do I support it?! there's a million ways! I could use MLK's famous speech when he says he has a dream that his children play with white children (don't remember his words) or I can freakin say that my generation has better technology than my parents'!

~BrightestStar~ said:

The americain dream is the chance to to express your ideas freely. To be able to interpert assignments how you want, and to not have your thoughts and beleifs discriminated against.

:shifty: ;)

VP suddenly disappeared. :( I hope she's alright. Maybe taking a nap, poor thing. :heart:

:lmao:

:lmao: again you worrying about VP and she's in the setlist party!!! *tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom