Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Sounds like a really cool project!! :)

Thanks...I'm feeling a little less nauseated for now. I think if it was going to be one of those horrible scenarios I described earlier, it would have happened by now. They usually come on very suddenly. :hug:

I never in my life thought I would be downloading Otown songs. ....or....god help me, fiddy cent songs. :|

:lol:

:hug:
I hope you feel better soon. I imagine your messed up sleep scedule has made you more susceptible to getting sick. :(

VintagePunk said:

I've never downloaded torrents - all my school/thesis stuff is on here, and I'm terrified of doing something that will screw up my computer, causing me to lose it. :yikes: Plus, I don't have a dvd burner, and my CD burner isn't working properly, either. I have around 15 gig of various audio boots/rarities, but no way to burn them, for now. I really don't have hardly any dvd boots at all. Wild tried to send me the two San Diego DVDs from this tour, but I can't get them to work. :(

Aw that sucks! I have a feeling you will be getting some good stuff very soon. ;) And I'm sure I can figure the torrent stuff out I'm just lazy.

I need to go make dinner. I'll see you guys later. :wave: :heart:

hi girls!

Bri, you kept me up too late last night, you little minx :shame:

Ruff! :hug: I'm okay, thanks. I have a vomiting phobia :lol: because if I get the flu, it's every 10 minutes or so for hours...but I don't think it's anything that serious this time, just an upset stomach.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I might be. Why? :shifty:

You don't love me, you only love my brain. :sad:

:p

of course I love you :flirt:

I love your brain too! :wink: it helps me do good on my work :bow:

but really, do you know...like say they give you the element in the compound formula like in the form Cu(little2)O and I need to write out the name...how do I know when I have to put the roman numeral thing between the 2 names? know what I mean?

:lol: :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff! :hug: I'm okay, thanks. I have a vomiting phobia :lol: because if I get the flu, it's every 10 minutes or so for hours...but I don't think it's anything that serious this time, just an upset stomach.

did you ever see that Seinfeld episode where Jerry talked about his vomiting phobia? :lol: he could say the day and date of the last vomiting episode, which had been years and years. God, I HATE to throw up. Maybe another control freak issue for me!

Hi Sami!

Bri's brain... :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Aw that sucks! I have a feeling you will be getting some good stuff very soon. ;) And I'm sure I can figure the torrent stuff out I'm just lazy.

I need to go make dinner. I'll see you guys later. :wave: :heart:

I've downloaded a huge text file that explains torrents, I can send it to you if you want. :)

ruffian said:

did you ever see that Seinfeld episode where Jerry talked about his vomiting phobia? :lol: he could say the day and date of the last vomiting episode, which had been years and years. God, I HATE to throw up. Maybe another control freak issue for me!

Hi Sami!

Bri's brain... :drool:

:lmao: I was just thinking about that a while ago!

A few pages back, SG was saying she's the same way, and that I'm the only one she's heard of who is similar. My sister experiences it that way, as well. By the time it's over, you barely have enough strength to sit up. It's really awful. :|

sami0201 said:

of course I love you :flirt:

I love your brain too! :wink: it helps me do good on my work :bow:

but really, do you know...like say they give you the element in the compound formula like in the form Cu(little2)O and I need to write out the name...how do I know when I have to put the roman numeral thing between the 2 names? know what I mean?

:lol: :reject:

Sure. That's what the all say. :sad:

That would be copper (II) oxide.

See, you need the roman numerals, because certain elements have two (or more) valences.
These include, copper, iron, and..umm...I'm forgetting some. :lol:
So there is a difference in Copper (ii) oxide and copper (iV) oxide, as one would be...CuO and one would be CuO2.

does that make sense?

wait, crap, I might have the valences mixed up. I'm going from memory here. But the idea is the same.
I think Iron has 2 and 4.
Copper has 1 and 2.

Thus copper (1) oxide would be Cu2O
and copper (II) oxide would be CuO

sorry :reject:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Sure. That's what the all say. :sad:

That would be copper (II) oxide.

See, you need the roman numerals, because certain elements have two (or more) valences.
These include, copper, iron, and..umm...I'm forgetting some. :lol:
So there is a difference in Copper (ii) oxide and copper (iV) oxide, as one would be...CuO and one would be CuO2.

does that make sense?

Hi Drea! :wave:

Bri, really, stop the dirty talk...its driving me CRAZY! :drool:

:lmao:

I'm over in the setlist on and off tonight. Have to make up a review sheet for my very hostile students :down:

Dear pleba girls,

If I'm lost and become completely brainwashed by pop music. Please, if you can't save me, *sniffle* I leave all my pictures and videos to you girls. I know you'll take good care of Bono.

I'll be going to a better, bubblegum world.
I'll be ok...really.

:sad:

I love you all.

Rock on Jenny from da block! :happy:

yes you did :angry: you said you know we'd take good care of him, implying that if we can't save you, you'd have to give him up :tongue:

:lol:

I love my timeline :happy: 1492, Columbus...1865, Lincoln killed....1935, Elvis born :).... 1963, JFK killed....1977, U2 formed :happy: :drool: :hyper: they have the biggest picture :love:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

Aerosmith? :confused: :love:

:angry:

Oh yes my dear. :wink:

Stuck right between Nobody wants to be lonely with Enrique and Christina, and just before the mega hit that was Shaggy's angel.

Aren't you proud? :happy:

:laugh:

If it makes you feel any better, they only lasted a wekk.

Btw, what would you say the theme of the song jaded is?

And how old are the guys in 2001?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom