Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Went to call the super of the building and found that he'd left me a message sometime in between me checking my messages while I was at the mall (5:30ish) and five mins ago *g* I can move in Wed evening :hyper:

spoons.jpg

:up: thats very cool Drea, congratulations!

HI girls! :wave:

Fly I had to try a ton of different pills and shots for a long time so your not alone. Your doing the right thing for you.

And you need to warn us before posting hot pictures of you! :drool: :faint: Damn you hawt like woah! even when your drunk. :sexyflirt:

Very nice Drea! Do you have hot water yet?! :hyper: :eyebrow: :wink:

Its freezing cold here and everything is covered in snow. I was so proud of myself I drove my big tank in the snow today and got onto the main road that had iced over and the whole thing started sliding. I had no problem keeping it on the road even with out the four wheel drive engaged. I was all proud, not to shabby for the first time driving the big thing in a snow storm. :D

Russty - thats an accomplishment to be proud of :up:

Drea - I know, and it looks like Bono's just doing everything he can to get him to pay attention to him, like a little kid going 'Lookatme! 'Lookatme! 'Lookatme! 'Lookatme! '

Bye Fly :wave:

Sami - Sorting through my Bono pics takes four times as long as sorting through any of the others :crack:

But I do find some interesting ones I've forgotten completely every time I sort :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Russty, I keep forgetting to e-mail you my address. Where should I send it, to the new e-mail that was forwarded a few weeks ago, or is there another one?

Send your address to that email. :D

And while I'm thinking about it have you ever made dvds from stuff that you downloaded as a torrent?

See ya later Fly :hug:

As for my driving I'm just darn glad I didn't munch anything or run over anything. It seems the poor school bus hit a possum today, cuz it was so hard to see. The bus driver got out to check, but the little guy was dead. :(

FlyYourKite said:
:banghead:

I wish I wasn't such an overachiever and was satisfied with 70s. *shoots self in foot* :|

:sigh: :hug:

Ok,
My brillant idea for this stats project.........is now mind numbing.
Filling in charts is...ugh.

But hey, any excuse to listen to shaggy.........right VP? :shifty:

:lol:

:( My poor clone. I read earlier, that must be awful! I can't imagine. I hope you're feeling a bit better now/ :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Send your address to that email. :D

And while I'm thinking about it have you ever made dvds from stuff that you downloaded as a torrent?

See ya later Fly :hug:

As for my driving I'm just darn glad I didn't munch anything or run over anything. It seems the poor school bus hit a possum today, cuz it was so hard to see. The bus driver got out to check, but the little guy was dead. :(

I've never downloaded torrents - all my school/thesis stuff is on here, and I'm terrified of doing something that will screw up my computer, causing me to lose it. :yikes: Plus, I don't have a dvd burner, and my CD burner isn't working properly, either. I have around 15 gig of various audio boots/rarities, but no way to burn them, for now. I really don't have hardly any dvd boots at all. Wild tried to send me the two San Diego DVDs from this tour, but I can't get them to work. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sigh: :hug:

Ok,
My brillant idea for this stats project.........is now mind numbing.
Filling in charts is...ugh.

But hey, any excuse to listen to shaggy.........right VP? :shifty:

:lol:

:( My poor clone. I read earlier, that must be awful! I can't imagine. I hope you're feeling a bit better now/ :hug:

Sounds like a really cool project!! :)

Thanks...I'm feeling a little less nauseated for now. I think if it was going to be one of those horrible scenarios I described earlier, it would have happened by now. They usually come on very suddenly. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom