PLEBAn Girl (and Guy) Party - A bottle of champagne, a loaf of bread and thou...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
:whistle:~I see London, I see France, I see Bono's underpants!~ :dance:

bonopanties.jpg

Is it everything you hoped it would be? :giggle:

Yes. :drool:
(at least it's tasteful VP :hug: )

Ok..back for a sec before I run to bed...before the rents notice :yikes:

I see I missed you being naughty VP :shame:

:wink:

I swear...if I don't get to go to TO :scream:

Mucca said:
Well I'm off to catch SNL then it's off to bed!

Good night girls!
Try to be good :wink:

Sweet Dreams Everyone :hug:

SNL was a re-run :(

But It's 2 in the morning here, So I am off to bed as well. Thanks for the memories! :wink:

Sorry to make you feel bad for Bono, VP. I thought it was very cute and endearing, personally. I love the pics where the guys seem more human.:shrug: I didn't think about it being embarassing

VintagePunk said:

Really?? :hyper:

I'll go check mine to make sure...

Crap! The Mon show, it's 309...Wed is GA...Fri is 121. :(

And of course...desperately seeking Sat, still.

We can still meet up preshow, just wouldn't be able to talk as long once we got inside :)

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry to make you feel bad for Bono, VP. I thought it was very cute and endearing, personally. I love the pics where the guys seem more human.:shrug: I didn't think about it being embarassing

Oh, it's okay! :hug:

I just think of what it would be like to have every potentially embarassing event in your life on view for cameras...and in this case, I feel sorta bad for him. I'm strange. :lol:

Get Stevie Nicks/Don Henley tickets for mother for birthday and be good daughter....

Or get her something else and spend the money on U2 tix.

What to do?

:huh:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, it's okay! :hug:

I just think of what it would be like to have every potentially embarassing event in your life on view for cameras...and in this case, I feel sorta bad for him. I'm strange. :lol:

I know I couldn't stand it personally.

Anyway, talk to you all again soon, I'm sure! G'night

Drea said:

True.. but by the time I get there from work (5:30pm at the earliest) soundcheck'll probably be over...

Ah, yes. Work. :mad: I'm looking for a job and trying to figure out how to gently bring up the fact to a potential employer that I need that week off. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

If she were a U2 fan I would. And she made it clear when she bought the tickets for me for December she did not want to go.

That's too bad, because If she likes Henley/Nicks, she'd probably like U2, as well...if she gave them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom