PLEBAn Girl (and Guy) Party - A bottle of champagne, a loaf of bread and thou...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things I found searching "condom costume"

2688.jpg

gc97.jpg

condom.jpg

VintagePunk said:

SG!!! :yikes:

YOu sneaked into his room with an infrared camera?? :laugh:

No, no I never have to sneak into Adam's... but I can't post any of the pictures I've taken here!:wink:

And as to the 'weird things' question, apparantly we sneak into the boys rooms with infrared cameras :ohmy: :wink:

Drea said:

*snerks* Do you really think it's a good idea to ask that around here? :giggle:

:lmao:

I already know what you girls do with your hands.
I don't think finding out that you girls have large blow up dolls of B and Adam would shock me :wink:

MBS said:
Oh...I've seen some of her other eidited pics, awhile back, She's one of us..:D
I love Sicy :hug:

Which pics are those? :hmm:

lol.. PLEBA is like the first place I posted when I first came here. You dont want to search posts by "SicilianGoddess" :shifty:

We are now a cleaner, more respectful PLEBA. :)

Drea said:

*snerks* Do you really think it's a good idea to ask that around here? :giggle:

Not with VP around..I don't want any details :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I *so* have to buy one of those before I meet Bri and Ruff!!!

First...you realize you'll cause my death right? I'll just keel over and die laughing...
Second..you'll be easy to spot in a crowd.....:lmao:!!!!!!!

Mucca :hug:
You girls are the best medecine.

Where's the naughty pics Sicy? :hyper:

Sicy said:

Which pics are those? :hmm:

lol.. PLEBA is like the first place I posted when I first came here. You dont want to search posts by "SicilianGoddess" :shifty:

We are now a cleaner, more respectful PLEBA. :)

I've only heard rumours about the old PLEBA..eg, the infamous Mona...

I recall one of you and B in the teacup ride :wink:

Mucca said:

I don't think finding out that you girls have large blow up dolls of B and Adam would shock me :wink:

Okay, the doll thing just reminded me. The Spike Network ran The. Best. Reality. Show. Ever. the past two summers...they had an episode that featured two uhhh..."dolls..." I found a link on the show website for the manufacturers of the dolls...which come in both male and female versions. Made of a special, flesh-like rubber...they look *so* realistic...weight, high-quality hair...and you can order them the way you want...hair colour, eye colour, skin-tone, body shape...they cost thousands of dollars, though..weird. :laugh:

Mucca said:

And yes...I type, and draw with my hands...:wink:..VP tho...well.....

Oh god!
That reminds me of that convo about robot B's......does anyone remember that?
I just remember saying somethin along the lines of..."it would be sad to lose one's viriginity to a robot...but at least it would be B"

MBS said:

Not with VP around..I don't want any details :lmao:

First...you realize you'll cause my death right? I'll just keel over and die laughing...
Second..you'll be easy to spot in a crowd.....:lmao:!!!!!!!

Mucca :hug:

Well, it *is* unique headwear, and would make picking me out of a crowd *much easier. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, the doll thing just reminded me. The Spike Network ran The. Best. Reality. Show. Ever. the past two summers...they had an episode that featured two uhhh..."dolls..." I found a link on the show website for the manufacturers of the dolls...which come in both male and female versions. Made of a special, flesh-like rubber...they look *so* realistic...weight, high-quality hair...and you can order them the way you want...hair colour, eye colour, skin-tone, body shape...they cost thousands of dollars, though..weird. :laugh:

You seem to know quite a bit about this VP :wink:
How many did you order?

And yes...I type, and draw with my hands.....VP tho...well.....

Oh god!
That reminds me of that convo about robot B's......does anyone remember that?
I just remember saying somethin along the lines of..."it would be sad to lose one's viriginity to a robot...but at least it would be B"

:lmao::lmao:
OMG I can't believe I missed that!!!

Mucca said:

You seem to know quite a bit about this VP :wink:
How many did you order?

:lmao::lmao:
OMG I can't believe I missed that!!!

I bet at least two...she'd prob wear them out :lmao:

Aww...I think it was from long ago, When Dis and I first began these threads....
If I ever have the time, I'll go searching...cause it was truly hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom